School Career

Hello first time poster.

I finished university over a year and 1/2 ago and had always had a desire to join the army as a cmt, uni was ok but I wasn't the best student had to do some resists and didn't turn up to some classes I got a good degree. But I am wondering if the army will investigate this, uni wasn't really for me and I don't want my behavior their at that time to mess up my ability to join now. I've had part time jobs in-between then and done charity work so would I need to put my uni down as a reference?
Basic questions. how deep does the army investigate my school career ?
Do I need to put my uni down as reference ?

Thanks for any answers.

Im pretty sure this is a wah but you dont need to put anytihng as a reference if you dont want to. Its hiding stuff that makes you ineligable that isnt allowed.

For gods sake don't tell them your degree is in English!

After reading your post I am now shaking my head in disbelief that with grammer and punctuation that bad they actually gave you a degree.
Serously dude, you have to tell us what it was in.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
After reading your post I am now shaking my head in disbelief that with grammer and punctuation that bad they actually gave you a degree.

Bad grammer isn't as bad as shit spelling.

The universal law of Arrse strikes again.

GrammAr, you tw*t.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Grandma?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
assuming this is genuine - to be honest if you have piece of paper with your qualifications/exam results on that'll be about it.

A mate of mine managed to join up without giving his full surname (double barrelled) and nobody realised until he attempted Sandhurst, even though it was on his exam results he'd used on application.
(The chopper got kicked out of Sandhurst for being caught with some badges on his uniform he wasn't entitled to and for being a bit of a knob)

Bad grammer isn't as bad as shit spelling.

Is this a Trogg-off?

Why don't you argue about tyre pressures or gear ratio's or something that you lot normally do

This is real, I apologize for the bad grammar in the first post I wrote this in a hurry. This is legitimate and I am just trying to ensure that my previous behavior during my past school career will not be investigated into by the Army during the application or during the medical examination process.

Thank You

The_Duke

LE
They will check your exam certificates to make sure they have the grades you need for your job. That is about it really, unless you put your Uni lecturer down as a referee.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The entry requirements for CMT are not that difficult to achieve. Even if you'd gone to uni and quit without qualification you'd be able to get in based on your school results and your performance at the careers office (whatever they are calling them now) the biggest problem for anyone is getting through the online system.

You'd have to be have been quite a cnut for your uni behaviour to go against you.

They will check your exam certificates to make sure they have the grades you need for your job. That is about it really, unless you put your Uni lecturer down as a referee.

Indeed, so long as you are able to prove you graduated - as the University will also testify, why would you nominate a Lecturer as a referee, especially as in your case ?
Why you didn't achieve an honours degree is open for your justification at interview......Good Luck.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Indeed, so long as you are able to prove you graduated - as the University will also testify, why would you nominate a Lecturer as a referee, especially as in your case ?
Why you didn't achieve an honours degree is open for your justification at interview......Good Luck.

if he's joining as a CMT they'll be impressed that he went to any school.

Latest Threads