Scholarship to Sandhurst? Ben on The Apprentice.

He can't have actually completed the CC - he's only 22 and has a BA (Hons) Economics & Business along with a career as a trainee stockbroker according to the Apprentice website. Not quite sure where a SSC fits in with that unless he went through Sandhurst at the age of 14.

I suppose he could have a Cadetship or Bursary while at Uni....but scholarship is not a type I've heard of.

Edit- didn't think Sixth Form Scholarships guarenteed a place in RMAS? Bursary and Cadetship must have passed RCB first.

Bravo2nothing said:
That gobshite Ben has just said that he had a Scholarship to Sandhurst? WTF is that?

Is he a blagging twat? An apprentice walt?
Was wondering the same - I Googled him and it said nothing about it in his bio. Given that one of the candidates mentioned being a former ACF cadet, one would think that he'd have mentioned it.

I was under the impression that it gave a guaranteed place at Sandhurst in return for a SSC on completion of the SSC otherwise the money was paid back?

Bravo2nothing said:
I am waiting in baited anticipation for Ben to get sacked but I wished that Alan would do it properly.

You're a shitcunt - your fired!
:D Me too, though it's BBC1, so don't hold your breath. Oh wait, it's the BBC who employ Jonathan Ross, so you might get your wish.

All a stockbroker today does is record and process orders. Buy and sell as per customer request. he probably learned his trade working in tescos. What a poor ambassador for NI.

DozyBint said:
Bravo2nothing said:
I am waiting in baited anticipation for Ben to get sacked but I wished that Alan would do it properly.

You're a shitcunt - your fired!
:D Me too, though it's BBC1, so don't hold your breath. Oh wait, it's the BBC who employ Jonathan Ross, so you might get your wish.
It's aired by the Beeb, the programme however is 'done' by Fremantle. It's from the same stable of programmes as 'X'-Factor, 'Britain's Got Talent' etc. Do you see a pattern forming here? Sir Alan and the Sainted Simon have production offices within gobbing distance of each other in the same building in the West End.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
clownbasher said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
What a poor ambassador for NI.
Quite. And from a province with such a pedigree in producing the finest gentlemen.
In Norn Iron he'd have his bake broke for bein a slabber so he would.
8)
Please be assured that this clown has been appraised that this web site consider him to be an utter throbber. It was a 'Duty of Care' move on my part to enlighten him. Local boy to local boy an 'nat an 'nall

Alec_Lomas said:
Please be assured that this clown has been appraised that this web site consider him to be an utter throbber. It was a 'Duty of Care' move on my part to enlighten him. Local boy to local boy an 'nat an 'nall
I have no doubt that he considers himself educated now, Alec!

Bravo2nothing said:
That gobshite Ben has just said that he had a Scholarship to Sandhurst? WTF is that?

Is he a blagging twat? An apprentice walt?
Yes,he's just said that Sandhurst recognised his leadership potential which is why he won his schoalship & he,wait for it,excells when under fire,with bombs & bullets bursting all around him....! :muhaha:

Latest Threads