Scholarship to Sandhurst? Ben on The Apprentice.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bravo2nothing, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That gobshite Ben has just said that he had a Scholarship to Sandhurst? WTF is that?

Is he a blagging twat? An apprentice walt?
  2. He can't have actually completed the CC - he's only 22 and has a BA (Hons) Economics & Business along with a career as a trainee stockbroker according to the Apprentice website. Not quite sure where a SSC fits in with that unless he went through Sandhurst at the age of 14.
  3. Sixth Form Scholarship?
  4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I suppose he could have a Cadetship or Bursary while at Uni....but scholarship is not a type I've heard of.

Edit- didn't think Sixth Form Scholarships guarenteed a place in RMAS? Bursary and Cadetship must have passed RCB first.
  5. Was wondering the same - I Googled him and it said nothing about it in his bio. Given that one of the candidates mentioned being a former ACF cadet, one would think that he'd have mentioned it.
  6. I was under the impression that it gave a guaranteed place at Sandhurst in return for a SSC on completion of the SSC otherwise the money was paid back?
  7. That would be my guess too.
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Walt. Out the tosser.
  9. Ben is a disgrace to Norn Iron. He is working in Sunderland as an Office Junior (sorry trainee stockbroker).
  10. I am waiting in baited anticipation for Ben to get sacked but I wished that Alan would do it properly.

You're a shitcunt - your fired!
  11. :D Me too, though it's BBC1, so don't hold your breath. Oh wait, it's the BBC who employ Jonathan Ross, so you might get your wish.
  12. This pric k is a fuc king disgrace. I am really looking forward to the episode when he gets fired .
  13. Ahh a brew bitch then
  14. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

All a stockbroker today does is record and process orders. Buy and sell as per customer request. he probably learned his trade working in tescos. What a poor ambassador for NI.
  15. Quite. And from a province with such a pedigree in producing the finest gentlemen.