Schammell wheel nuts?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by justjane07, Sep 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, here goes!!! No doubt I will be leaving myself wide open for all sorts of abuse.... but curiosity REALLY is killing me, and besides I'm a big girl (no not a fat ugly munter type) what I mean is I'm over the legal age of consent, so can handle any crap thats thrown at me, so here goes! Yesterday morning whilst, lets say chilling with my other half, he looked at me and said Jane .. you know something your nipples remind me of schammell wheel nuts!!! Now I pride myself on the fact that I'm fairly intelligent ... but WTF!!! I thought are Schammell wheel nuts?... Hence a visit on the web ensued and yep, search results showed me what they are, but my question is .... was it a compliment or an insult? (other half swears its a compliment, but i'm not so sure ) So come on Lads and Lasses of ARRSE for curiousities sake let me know what you lot think, Lads have you pet names for your other halfs Nipples etc, and Girls have you ever had your nipples refered to as wheel nuts or anything of the kind?
  2. Lets have a wee look 1st before we name em jane
  3. fighter pilots thumbs
  4. Chapel hat pegs.
  5. Scammel starter buttons would be more apposite. Chapel hat pegs also comes to mind.

But giz a look see and I'll put your mind to rest. :D :D :D
  6. Stolly Starter Buttons
  7. QE2 Starter Buttons
  8. JCB starter buttons.
  9. eg.....................

Attached Files:

10. How the hell would I post my nipples on here?
  11. With a camera, you brain shy doris.
  12. Toggle switches
  13. Chapel hat pegs....
  14. something similar to this

Attached Files:

• nips.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
  15. But not quit as prominent as these ...

Attached Files: