Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by woody, Aug 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My brother in law has a well paying job big house etc, etc.Family barbecue
    my father in law cracks his head open .Brother in law tries to stem blood but
    on seeing the blood faints and breaks his toe .
    Short arrsed wimp :D he is suitably embrassed though .If I was a bigger man i wouldnt laugh but i am not so there :D .
    Any one want to share other cases of schadenfreude.
  2. Sorry ain't got no stories of schenefrude.

Have got a couple of good ones about Schadenfreude but as you aren't asking for them 8O
  3. I might be showing my ignorance here, but I thought the word was Schadenfreude. What is schenefreude? (No wah, honest guv)
  4. FFS This is the NAAFI bar not Kings College University, you both understood what he
  5. Yes I know it's the Naafi, that's why I am allowed to take the p!ss :D
  6. Ok so i cant spell :oops:
  7. No, I honestly thought it was some smart-arse with a new word for "You're a tw*t, and I'm laughing at you".

As for SCHADENFREUDE, on hearing that my old Pl Sgt had died in a car crash, I immediately rang the bell, got pissed and laughed my arse off whenever I thought of it for a good two years.

Does that make me a bad person?
  8. depends if it was you who covered the road in oil or not :D .
  9. If only...

No, I found out he'd been killed (in his car, pissed) about two years after the event. The lack of immediacy did not disappoint me; rather it was like having a surprise Christmas. To this day, whenever on the port I have my own quiet little toast to "I** H****, may he rot in danish piss, may his wife have to go on the game, may his child have a small cock".

Has a nice ring to it.