Scene Here

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ravydavygravy, Jan 29, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who picks the presenters on the 'forces programme' - blind man Pugh?
    Mrs Eyebrows and the bloke with no neck-thanks BFBS.

Talking of bonk TV, why doesnt Paddy from Emmerdale (Farm??) take acting lessons or just stick to highly informative drug adverts involving chips?

2. I think you are confusing this site with Points of View!!

3. I think you are a bit too serious, Mr Nugget, now run off and get a good rub down with the radio times.

4. I think its all a load of old b******s..........you must be very very poor anybody that watches that BFBS 1 stuff anyway, specially in the Balkans where there is real telly on BFBS 2

5. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

You said it......we only get the tugboats in front of camera....rather like media ops in fact!  As I look like Paddy from Emmerdale(so they say) I think I will maybe do BFBS REPORTS(new name for the prog since January) or shall I stay overseas with Tax free salary,mmmmm...................................................................................still thinking about that one...................................................................................................................................................................NO

6. Apparently they put the really ugly ones on Radio.

7. Right!! Had my rub down with 'The Radio Times' feeling better now! Yes to have a 'face for Radio' is a great thing. As a man once said If my bulldog had a face like yours I would shave it's arrse and teach it to walk backwards ;D

8. CMT

CMT Clanker

BFBS Reports?????
    Why the radical new image? (or name change anyway)
    P.S The girl reporting in Cyprus is real purty  : ;)

9. So is Hermena thingymajig on the radio.

10. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

I've just got a job interview with a bulldog arrse shaving company, Scene Here was just revamped slightly...with more changes to come over the coming year....you never know you might have to look and listen to me......now pay attention at the back. By the way CMT, I have got a real purdy mouth too you know!

11. The Bloke who changed Scene Here to 'BFBS Reports' has moved to BFBS from GMTV. Obviously the early starts were getting too much for him!

BFBS isn't the most amazing TV in the world but with MOD only giving it minimum finding it seems to do a damn fine job ... just! the vast major of stuff on it is given to BFBS for free from the main broadcasters in the UK.

12. What is BFBS???????

I live in Bad Sal near HF
    and we cant get it

Am I lucky or what

I can get Digital though

13. If it is ITV Digital then you might as well take the box and lob it out the window in a couple of weeks time!