SCBS help

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by jonathan12376, Mar 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi.

Have been floating around for ages,but now I need a bit of help,
    Have been brushing up on all my military knowledge for SCBC however cant find any notes on FIBUA/FIWAF, if anyone could help me out with regards to stages and principles of I would appreciate it.

cheers

2. Out of curiosity does your Bn not have a training wing or anyone Juniors or Seniors qualified who you could ask for this type of thing?

• Like Like x 1
  3. yes they do but im on three weeks leave at the mo, so I'm working with my own notes and what I can scavenge off the internet.

4. You'll get everything down there, some of the people who turned up on mine could barely be classed as humans let alone soldiers and all still passed.

5. thats reassuring and thanks for the reply, but id like to get this squared in my head before I head off down there.

6. That sounds like a really good plan.

7. stuff I can scavenge off the internet is in refrence to the army knowledge exchange, the knowledge on this website and things like the US Ranger handbook which contains a lot of good information, not just random crap off of wikipedia or things like that, perhaps i should of made my self clearer.

8. stuff I can scavenge off the internet is in refrence to the army knowledge exchange, the knowledge on this website and things like the US Ranger handbook which contains a lot of good information, not just random crap off of wikipedia or things like that, perhaps i should of made my self clearer.

9. Just out of interest, are you on the patch or a singlie? If on the patch, even if most blokes are on leave you should be able to find someone with a relevant copy of the electronic battle-box, I'm sure that would cover it.

If single or off the patch there must be someone you know who's done it in the not too distant past and can get you up to speed if you give them a ring/e-mail?

Not a criticism BTW, just a suggestion.