Scary monsters

The scariest thing I saw was when maguire sent me a photo of him in his whitey tighties.

I had to bleach my eyes.

M

Mark The Convict

You think that's scary? Have a look at her Dad - and I thought my eyebrows were feral!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
C'mon guys, looks like she's just passed out of uni,, now she can get a decent job like party planner, interior designer for the young Chelsea set or be the next T-P-T.

Perfect illustration of why gingers should be forcibly sterilised at birth.....shudder!

C'mon guys, looks like she's just passed out of uni,, now she can get a decent job like party planner, interior designer for the young Chelsea set or be the next T-P-T.
With those teeth, she's got a great career in flat racing ahead of her.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The scariest thing I saw was when maguire sent me a photo of him in his whitey tighties.

I had to bleach my eyes.
rubbish. you loved it and asked for more.

I like Fergie she's looks like she's got nuts and a massive cock
Fixed that for ya. Seriously though poor woman, having a head like that, ginger hair and the obligatory smelly clunge which goes with it.

Come on admit it the lot of you.

You would, not Fergie obviously but defo the daughter.....damn my weakness for gwars.
Though in my defence of the Karen Gillan/Lauren Ambrose variety not the Peg Bundy type.....then again.

And is it just me or does anyone else think theres something rather aluring about Lucy Worsley and that sexy lisp?