scary films

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by J_D, Jan 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

So whats the most scary film or bloody one you ever seen?

I have "the entity"

Its not scary as jumpy but just cus you can't see the entity it's self. Its graphic and the back ground music is typical 80's usa horror!!!
  2. Who cares???????

get yer norks out and I'll care :wink:
  3. Sith Sense, just for getting the hairs on the back of my neck to go vertical!
  4. Shouldn't this be in "Films aand Book" not the NAAFI?

Ah well, time to get back in my box.
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Arachnaphobia, the early 90's production had me in sweats. The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the constant screaming too.

Mr H
  6. The Shining... :evil:
  7. The Shining... :evil:
  8. True, very scary. I would also nominate 'The Ring'... eeek!
  9. Mmmm, ugly troll like women crawling out of your TV.
    I thought 'Saw' was 'scarier.' Good ending, didn't think of that one after the first 10 mins.
  10. Deadringers with jeremy irons playing a pair of twins that were gynaeocologists.

Not gory didnt make you jump, but by god I had nightmares for a week after that one, might have been the bright red KKK style surgical gear that did it.
  11. The sith sense...

Wot is that the new Star Wars film :D

it would probably be better than The Phantom Menace
  12. The Japanese version of the ‘Ring’ is supposed to be really bad…. Anyone seen it?!?
  13. The Japanese version of the ring is less scary than the US version, but it's still a good film.
  14. The Ring - scary? Tchoh.

I'll tell you what is really scary - MY Ring.

Scares the sh1t out of me. :evil:
  15. The start of 28 days later, when they've emptied London. The rest of the film is bilge, but a deserted London? Fair made me poo myself.