Scars on lower arm- will they thinks its self harm

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by val03, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am going to Glencorse next week (2nd time, first time deferred due to heart murmure) Problem i have is I went to a 16th party(camp out) a few weeks ago passed out as i drunk way too much. woke up to find several cigs burns on my right lower arm and a bust lip. I'm now worried that they may think its self harm! spoke to local recrutiing office and explained to them whats happened and they said it's down to doctor. i'm hoping they believe me. can anyone put my mind at rest. can i appeal if they don't take my word for it.

2. Just tell them you're an under age alcoholic who can't take their drink, that should do it. Best wear a Burberry baseball cap so they can see how upstanding you are as well.
  3. Thanks mate! I just hope they dont send me away again.
  4. But really though, it probably was self harm! Muppet.
  5. When I was a young sprog in Germany, I foolishly played 'the hard game' with a couple of hardened barrck-room lunatics and ended up scarred for life with three fag burns on my lower arm. Fast forward a few years and I was called-up for service on Telic as a regular reservist. The doctor asked me about the marks, I told him and nothing more was said. Just be completely honest and I'm sure you'll be fine.
  6. I bet you are left handed. Try using a cigar to cover up the cigarette burns, and if you possibly can, try and add more burns to make a smiley face. That way they'll think that although you are a retarded self-harming dullard you at least have a sense of humour.
  7. Amputate your arms below the burns and wear a hook. Pretend you are the brother of Abdul Hamza. They´ll give you a free house.
  8. Of course they will think its self harm. A couple of years ago after swilling the best part of a bottle of vodka I had an argument with a glass door. The fcuker had the audacity to be shut when I fell over. Cue 300 stitches in my arms, loads of bandages, light duties and rumours that I was a suicidal maniac. Sh1t happens. :D
  9. It's not too late! Look, there's a light socket, just over there!
  10. With a long enough cable you could reach the bath.
  11. Sounds like you might want to find some new mates to hang around with.
  12. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Enough. Jonno, you're on borrowed time. You're not as funny as you think you are so feck off and stay out of this forum. Anymore shite from you and I'll have your account binned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.