• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Scaring Fat Pigeons

Ten robotic birds of prey are being brought into the city centre to scare off the pigeons and visitors are being warned not to give them food.
I don't suppose the robotic pigeons need feeding.....

I would have a robotic Moodwa, who could sit at my desk while I skive off down the pub all day.

The worrying thing is not if they notice Metal Mickey isn't actually me, it's that the robot is likely to be much better at my job :)

theoriginalphantom said:
Ten robotic birds of prey are being brought into the city centre to scare off the pigeons and visitors are being warned not to give them food.
I don't suppose the robotic pigeons need feeding.....
They may need a little oiling now and again though, how long are they going to last in Liverpool though!

They'll be up on bricks within days

"Calm down - wanna buy a robo bird mate? ey ey ey?"

Mmmmm a robot for scaring off fat birds... Gentlemen this gives me a cunning plan!

Chips would attract fat bird. You'd need to fill it with salad or slimfast

I just sit here in my office, with the trusty Lightning and shoot the b'tards.

Councillor Turner said it is making them "overweight and gives them a scruffy, unhealthy appearance".
So much for the people who voted for him.