Scariest place in NI?

Euclid

War Hero
Why, I wonder, did the Brits switch from daily paludrine (no side effects) to the weekly pill that caused folk to hallucinate and feel ill? In my day one liked to be in complete control of one's faculties, especially on operations!!
Even daily Malarone gave me the weirdest, most unpleasant dreams. Stopped taking it - rather chance my luck with the mossies.

Why, I wonder, did the Brits switch from daily paludrine (no side effects) to the weekly pill that caused folk to hallucinate and feel ill? In my day one liked to be in complete control of one's faculties, especially on operations!!
Because malaria evolves and is resistant to a lot of the older drugs now?

Roughly on topic, kinda... A few chums and I will touring the Continent on our motorbicycles WEF 20/07/20. They've given me the job (They've never been before)of planning a route intended to include Cold War sites in the West and East of Germany (As was) and into the Czech Republic and Poland.

My cunning plan is to exit Germany after our final stop in Wassenberg. I was on guard at Wildenrath on the night that Cpl. Islania and his daughter were killed by the ASU containing Donna Maguire, Martin Macaughey and Dessie Grew et al.

That said, I intend to bring the tour sort of up to date by a visit to the spot so to speak. Do any of you guys have any dits or other enlightening recollections of this bunch of ********* that I might pass on to the chaps all of whom are very interested in the subject?

No, I never heard the shots, and no I hadn't a clue until the RAFP Sgt in charge of the guard told us that something had happened. I won't be passing it off as my knowledge or memories because I got my information from Sixth Sense, BFBS or reading local Zeitungen.

I've done some due dilligence and I'm aware of how Grew and Macaughey died and that Maguire was involved in scams in Spain recently but anything beyond that would be appreciated. TIA :)

You would not believe what I seen and im not sure if the girl was suicidal but I doubt that as I had built up a rapour with her and spoke to her every mealtime and she seemed ok but she was a nurse and she took the weekly tablets x 1 twice a day and the daily tablets 1 x weekly.

lol happy days the **** met his death
:)
I worked with his cousin T****Y who was completly alcohol dependant and the same guys son followed in Dessie footsteps and was in YOC at 17, was caught with the car type and registration of a RUC officer leaving a sf base and had it inside a matchbox. T****ys daughter became a lady of leisure upturned and by all accounts did not like her job but lacked choice.

Tappet and those other delusional ding bats.

So let’s assume (if only to calm you down), that you lot are right? That everything I have posted is bollocks?
SO WHAT, WHO GIVES A FOOK. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME? GOD IS GOING TO THROW LIGHTNING BOLTS AT ME? The Arrse squad are going to lock me up for life, for having the audacity not to take Arrse as anything other than a China made bat soup. I am going to be considered as unfit for Arrse’s respect. Grow up people for fooks sake this is Arrse.

When I mention Arrse to friends that served, I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't laugh at the idea. As I have also noted the Deputy chief constable of Leicestershire used to live in our village. When I mentioned Arrse to him, his advice was to leave well alone as far as the police were concerned membership of such was akin to kiddy fiddling, far right terror gangs and a shed load of low life junkies, and chancers and he was being very serious. As I noted 8 months ago, it was my intention to scoop this years Spot the Ball competition, and I think I have done extremely well in that horse race, I must be the Odds on favourite for this years championship? So far ahead of the field they might as well draw a line across the competition and award me what’s rightfully mine.

Think about it half-wits, why do so many genuine ex-service people pop up and then disappear just as quickly, once they get a flavour of the dribbling that goes on here?

Unless your brain cells have gone for a walk, this is Arrse, as the name suggests it contains a load of shoit. And those of us who post play the game based on the biggest pile of shoit, we can possibly come up with. Point me to 1 poster who hasn’t added to the game, hasn’t come out with the biggest load of bollocks known to man? It’s why we all join in the first place?

Nobody above the rank of WO1 considers Arrse to be anything other than a place to scramble one‘s brain cells with a load of flying bullshit. Rupert s Ex and still serving use Arrse as they are so befuddled by the fantasy known as a military Career, that they suck up anything painted green.

And of course that’s your problem, you take the whole thing far to seriously. Even if I were a tappet what is the likely outcome of all this? What, a load of mentally retarded navel gazers have a meltdown over my escapades as a Soldier? As far as I am concerned, nobody (apart from myself and a handful of others Dinger, and the French Mob) who posts on Arrse has served a single day in any arm of the armed forces. That’s what being a LMFer means, somebody such as yourself who was so gutless they had to send for your mummy as you had shit the pants as you crossed the recruiting office doorstep. And when she turned up she was heard to say, ‘There there dear, mummy-kins has got your cage warmed up and a nice bowl of chicken soup ready’ followed by ‘I told you, that you should have stuck with ballet lessons they are much more your cup of tea’

By by dribbling LMFers, I got paint to watch dry.
cock.jpg

Tappet and those other delusional ding bats.

So let’s assume (if only to calm you down), that you lot are right? That everything I have posted is bollocks?
SO WHAT, WHO GIVES A FOOK. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME? GOD IS GOING TO THROW LIGHTNING BOLTS AT ME? The Arrse squad are going to lock me up for life, for having the audacity not to take Arrse as anything other than a China made bat soup. I am going to be considered as unfit for Arrse’s respect. Grow up people for fooks sake this is Arrse.

When I mention Arrse to friends that served, I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't laugh at the idea. As I have also noted the Deputy chief constable of Leicestershire used to live in our village. When I mentioned Arrse to him, his advice was to leave well alone as far as the police were concerned membership of such was akin to kiddy fiddling, far right terror gangs and a shed load of low life junkies, and chancers and he was being very serious. As I noted 8 months ago, it was my intention to scoop this years Spot the Ball competition, and I think I have done extremely well in that horse race, I must be the Odds on favourite for this years championship? So far ahead of the field they might as well draw a line across the competition and award me what’s rightfully mine.

Think about it half-wits, why do so many genuine ex-service people pop up and then disappear just as quickly, once they get a flavour of the dribbling that goes on here?

Unless your brain cells have gone for a walk, this is Arrse, as the name suggests it contains a load of shoit. And those of us who post play the game based on the biggest pile of shoit, we can possibly come up with. Point me to 1 poster who hasn’t added to the game, hasn’t come out with the biggest load of bollocks known to man? It’s why we all join in the first place?

Nobody above the rank of WO1 considers Arrse to be anything other than a place to scramble one‘s brain cells with a load of flying bullshit. Rupert s Ex and still serving use Arrse as they are so befuddled by the fantasy known as a military Career, that they suck up anything painted green.

And of course that’s your problem, you take the whole thing far to seriously. Even if I were a tappet what is the likely outcome of all this? What, a load of mentally retarded navel gazers have a meltdown over my escapades as a Soldier? As far as I am concerned, nobody (apart from myself and a handful of others Dinger, and the French Mob) who posts on Arrse has served a single day in any arm of the armed forces. That’s what being a LMFer means, somebody such as yourself who was so gutless they had to send for your mummy as you had shit the pants as you crossed the recruiting office doorstep. And when she turned up she was heard to say, ‘There there dear, mummy-kins has got your cage warmed up and a nice bowl of chicken soup ready’ followed by ‘I told you, that you should have stuck with ballet lessons they are much more your cup of tea’

By by dribbling LMFers, I got paint to watch dry.
Ballet dancers are actually hard bastards. Doctors and surgeons know it's serious when one goes to hospital.

Ritch

LE
When I mentioned Arrse to him, his advice was to leave well alone as far as the police were concerned membership of such was akin to kiddy fiddling, far right terror gangs and a shed load of low life junkies, and chancers.
But even though this supposed chief constable warned you to stay away from ARRSE, you seemed to spend an awful lot of time here...

You stinking liar.

Also, you seem to have an obsession with "kiddy fiddling" as you bring it up at every opportunity.

Robme

LE
You know for a lot of LMFing lying barstewards who not only claim to have served but also have intimate knowledge of Northern Ireland, you don‘t half spout a load of shoit about the IRA. It’s clear from what‘s been posted on this post. That none of you have any idea as to just what the PIRA were about from 1972 onwards. Marxism my left testicle, they were no more Marxist than the two CO’s nor were they ever in it for some sort of political solution.
Think about it dummies, it takes a great deal of money to run an outfit like the IRA, and if you were to stop paying your local friendly Psychopaths, what‘s to stop them turning their weapons on you? Marx was simply a simple way of dressing up what they were all about, drugs and extortion r us, more like. Marx didn’t get a look in. Nor was it ever the aim of the Provos to bring about a change of rule. They knew as did every right thinking person (with a brain, which excludes you lot) did, that removing the Army/British was simply a ruse to cover up the real harvest crop.
you know instead of slagging me off you should do some reading, although ‘Janet and John do Northern Ireland‘ might be out of print. You might actual convince some body that you actually know what you are talking about, and you might actually work out what a Para Tom was doing in the Province. But I doubt it.

Robme

LE
But even though this supposed chief constable warned you to stay away from ARRSE, you seemed to spend an awful lot of time here...

You stinking liar.

Also, you seem to have an obsession with "kiddy fiddling" as you bring it up at every opportunity.
There has to my knowledge been only one self-confessed kiddy fiddler on this site, and he was reported to the police. Judging by his lack of posts lately he may well be assisting plod with their enquires as we speak, so to speak.

You know for a lot of LMFing lying barstewards who not only claim to have served but also have intimate knowledge of Northern Ireland, you don‘t half spout a load of shoit about the IRA. It’s clear from what‘s been posted on this post. That none of you have any idea as to just what the PIRA were about from 1972 onwards. Marxism my left testicle, they were no more Marxist than the two CO’s nor were they ever in it for some sort of political solution.
Think about it dummies, it takes a great deal of money to run an outfit like the IRA, and if you were to stop paying your local friendly Psychopaths, what‘s to stop them turning their weapons on you? Marx was simply a simple way of dressing up what they were all about, drugs and extortion r us, more like. Marx didn’t get a look in. Nor was it ever the aim of the Provos to bring about a change of rule. They knew as did every right thinking person (with a brain, which excludes you lot) did, that removing the Army/British was simply a ruse to cover up the real harvest crop.
you know instead of slagging me off you should do some reading, although ‘Janet and John do Northern Ireland‘ might be out of print. You might actual convince some body that you actually know what you are talking about, and you might actually work out what a Para Tom was doing in the Province. But I doubt it.
Robme, does the nurse know that you are up?

cock-d.jpg

Ritch

LE
There has to my knowledge been only one self-confessed kiddy fiddler on this site, and he was reported to the police. Judging by his lack of posts lately he may well be assisting plod with their enquires as we speak, so to speak.
And who is that?

So when you say the police are concerned membership of the site is (and I quote you) "akin to kiddy-fiddling", you were lying as usual, Pinocchio?

Thought so.

Latest Threads