Scariest ghost video ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SLUDGE, May 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuk mee what the fcuk was that?
    gotta be a fake? :S

2. A fake?! NOOOooo ...never!
  3. im in two minds about it myself , still doesnt get away from the fact i slept with the light on last night 8O
  4. That's the difference between light and hard - you CAN sleep with a light on!
  5. Oddly enough I was visited by a ghost last night, not for the first time either. When I woke this morning the poltergeist had opened the back door, spewed on the patio, taken all the money from my wallet, covered my best disco shirt in lipstick, urinated at the foot of the stairs and left a half eaten kebab next to me on the bed.
    I have no memory of the visitation other than a vague recollection of the room spinning and things going a bit 'wierd'. A mate, who was in the spare room saw nothing but heard some banging noises and groaning. I wonder if it is trying to warn me of something.
  6. Just thought i'd bump this up so some more people can shit themselves like I just did.
  7. Pox, it's not working, just stutters and dont work.
  8. Worked then.....fcuk me!
  9. It was the ghost fucking with your computer.

That is easily the most fucked up thing I have seen today - and I see MYSELF in the mornings!
  10. I believe in tooth fairys aswell....Doah
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Shit. This is scary.

Last night, right? I'd necked a bottle of Jack to try and kill the Ching, and as I layed my head down to sleep, my dear dead Granny appeared to me and said "Son, you stay away from them Mars Bars".

So I did.

And here I am.

I believe