Scared of..

#1
Well, if Osama isn't scared of the Mossad I'm surprised. Personally I'm scared of shooting a chavscum because the "authorities" may find out I have a gun. What are you scared of?
 
#2
scrofula said:
Well, if Osama isn't scared of the Mossad I'm surprised. Personally I'm scared of shooting a chavscum because the "authorities" may find out I have a gun. What are you scared of?
Your posts. They make my eyes bleed sometimes.
 
#5
paddys with guns, still have nightmares
 
#6
The_Snail said:
scrofula said:
Well, if Osama isn't scared of the Mossad I'm surprised. Personally I'm scared of shooting a chavscum because the "authorities" may find out I have a gun. What are you scared of?
Your posts. They make my eyes bleed sometimes.
Ignore 'em mate, you're clearly bonkers,but in a good way :D
 
#7
Heights.
 
#8
Ethical Standards Committees, for Gods sake the woman was fully anaesthesised when I was groping her...what's unethical about that?
 
#11
I had 12 snails for my evening meal, followed by a nice steak and a bottle o rioja
 
#12
insert-coin-here said:
Pitswamper said:
Ethical Standards Committees, for Gods sake the woman was fully anaesthesised when I was groping her...what's unethical about that?
Getting caught.
I'm a respected Harley Street Gina...Gynae...Gyno...Split Doctor, if it wasn't for me having my todger in my hand whilst adjusting the speculum up my patients flange when the damned Nurse walked in I'd still be up to my armpits in moistness flogging myself red raw!!
 
#16
tropper66 said:
I had 12 snails for my evening meal, followed by a nice steak and a bottle o rioja
Snails topped with a light crust of garlic butter lovely, its snails topped with green berets that scare me.
 
#19
MDN or sausage_meat_beard as he prefers to be known as now
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads