Scarecrow in a tornado

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by plw1970, Oct 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a massive response to the "just three questions" thread I have decided to make another appeal on behalf of the poor scarecrow who faces certain death in the path of an incoming tornado. Of course the underlying motive is to speak to all the nice arrse ladies in my quest to find a compatible femail compaion.

So then down to business, please respond to this thread if you can answer yes to the following questions:

You are bonkers
    You are looking at this website while you should be working
    You are looking for a compainoin who has befriended a scarecrow
    Oh yes I nearly forgot....... and you are female :twisted:

2. 3 out of 4. So close!

3. Yes
    no
    no ( though i am unsure as to what a compainoin is )
    yes

4. which one, dont tell me...... your not at work? :eek:

5. Hello again BB, did you miss me? :twisted:

6. No, fell at the final hurdle.

7. Would you believe me if i said......

no? :eek:

8. Oh my god are you ok, did you hurt yourself? :cry:

9. I think you need a visit from the men in the white coats.

10. Dont belive you for a minute BB, you are all over my threads like a rash (in the best possible way of course!) :lol:

Well I am pleased to see you anyway :twisted:

11. Hi Scorptin good to see you here making a guest appearance, just like Fonzy in Happy Days, the canned audience are going bonkers, can you hear em mate? its all for you!!

12. :clap: :clap: :clap: That'll be me then :lol:

13. BB do you ever get the feelin that poeple are mocking you, or is it just me? I am just so full of the joys of winter :p

14. No, that would be you :D And who wouldn't be with the the joys of a scarecrow saving nutter filling you? :lol:

15. BB I am confused, are you saying a penguin has just fallen from a tree and impailed its self on the railings outside buckingham palace? :?