Scammers have arrived at ARRSE!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Weeping_Angel, Mar 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been looking around the forums to see if anyone else has posted anything but couldnt find it, got this in my PM box this morning:

Seems theyve moved off Hotmail and on to here, Anyone else got one?
  2. I dont think theres many blokes on here who are thinking of the bible when they're blessing the hand that giveth, specially when the other hand is holding the laptop in place. :lol:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Seems pretty genuine to me.......
  4. I need to move fast because of her stroke sickness and cancer problems, but unfortunatley I cant access my hotmail account from here!
  5. It is not fair, this kind lady has not sent me a mail. I want in on this type of action, I could do with a slice of 2.3m.

I mean, how could anyone who writes such an eloquent letter be anything but genuine.

edited for crap typing.
  6. Isn't Calvary in Canada?

Bloody god bothering Canadians.
  7. Unbelievable. Surely there is nobody out there who is thick enough to respond to this type of scam? The human race is at the top of the food chain after all? 8O
  8. Royog,the scammers have been here for a long time.Only yesterday someone posted about some USMC type who wanted to send them money from Iraq/Afghan.
  9. Theres a lot of money to be had out there at the moment!
  10. Postman loses £130,000 to Nigerian Scam
  11. Some people have all the luck. The last letter I got was from the bank, saying I had incurred late payment charges on my credit card. PM me when Felica sends you the cash, and maybe you could loan me £12.
  12. D-D,
    I know they are out there - just my pathetic attempt at ironic humour I'm sorry to say. :oops:
    That postman has a very scary long face - not surprising I suppose!
  13. I am giving away £1000 to the 1st ten arrsers who PM all their banking details, home address, mothers maiden name, and all associated passwords.