Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scam phone calls

endure

GCM
Telling them you're on the vinegar stroke and inviting them to shout encouragement down the phone often seems to discourage them ;-)

ugly

LE
You need to not use Facebook.

100% removal of vacuous, annoying, self-obsessed dross guaranteed.
I’ve been free of that dross for well over a year now and don’t miss it

I got go this today, scam, how I would I know,
Is there a wog eastern gentleperson on here that knows

楽天]パスワードの変更完了のお知らせ
平素より楽天グループのサービスをご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。
ただいま、お客様からの変更処理に基づいて楽天会員アカウントのパスワード変更が変更されました。
※秘密の質問と答えをご登録されている場合は、不正アクセス被害防止のため、あわせてご変更頂くことをおすすめします。
以下の会員情報管理トップページより、秘密の質問と答えの登録・変更が可能です。

■楽天会員情報の管理画面
==============================================
※本メールはご登録いただいたメールアドレス宛に送信されています。
※このメールにお心あたりがない場合は、お手数おかけいたしますが本メールを破棄していただけますようお願いいたします。
※本メールは送信専用です。ご返信いただきましてもお答えできませんので、ご了承ください。
ご不明な点がございましたら、下記ヘルプページをご確認ください。
※当社の個人情報の取扱いについては「個人情報保護方針」をご覧ください。
Mit pommes?

01204 189091 called me this afternoon (some computer generated voice) and if I didn’t want the Inland Revenue to issue an arrest warrant I was to push #1.... so I did.
After about 5seconds of clattering and people chatting in gods knows what heathen tongue some woman with a Yorkshire accent starts telling me that I owe the tax man as I’ve been involved in a tax scam. To stop this I need to pass on my bank details so they can search my account!!
So after i described her nether regions were a kin to a very old bears pelt which had a very creamy meringue trodden into it (not the actual words I used) she told me to fcuk off and hung up.
which I though was rude as we were getting on so well.
So she isn't going to sucky sucky you?

I noticed that any time I need to contact O2, I get a rash of scam calls for about a week thereafter. Seems to be some sort of unofficial number selling going on with them.

endure

GCM
You need to not use Facebook.

100% removal of vacuous, annoying, self-obsessed dross guaranteed.

It depends on what you use it for. I'm in a couple of amateur radio groups, a couple of 3D printing groups and a merchant navy group along with other hobby groups. I also use it to talk to my real (people I know face to face but who live a long way from me) friends.

I also use it to sell stuff locally which saves me all the postage and fees grief of Ebay.

I buy stuff from Facebook marketplace, had some right good results. Flogged a Miele vacuum cleaner that wasn't to my liking: I must have had 30 enquiries about it on the first day. The guy who turned up with the folding stuff actually rang me again when he was on his way to make sure I wasn't going to sell it to anyone else.

tiv

LE
Have not had any scam calls for months then had two so far today from different numbers, both about the internet connection and wanting me to press button 1 or 3 to talk to someone about it.

Have not had any scam calls for months then had two so far today from different numbers, both about the internet connection and wanting me to press button 1 or 3 to talk to someone about it.

ditto 00191 etc - only talked about ISP rather than specific coy, and mentioned failure to make contact and illegal activity.

tiv

LE
ditto 00191 etc - only talked about ISP rather than specific coy, and mentioned failure to make contact and illegal activity.
Second call was the same as yours but the number was 001972872664. The first SWMBO took but it was from 07738657642.

tiv

LE
Make that four plus a silent call. I'm not normally that bothered but am currently waiting on phone calls from hospitals about ongoing problems.

Latest Threads