Scam emails

Wow

Lend us a fiver?

Cheers
Watch. The fooker will forget about all his muckers and chums on ARRSE now that he's pulling down 5K per day. He owes me a tenner - at least he ought to cough up that.

Thanks for all the good times my fellow ARRSEer's, but I'm off as I'm now RICH.....

From
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins <weunion.under.world.bank55@gmail.com>

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK 33 LIBERTY ST, NEW YORK NY 10045, UNITED STATES

RESERVE BANK has finalize all the necessary arrangement to pay your due funds of $ 4.5 Million USD, and this funds has been approve and legalized by the board of directors of RESERVE BANK, IMF AND IRS altogether; SW you will be receiving $ 5000 per day until you receive your due payments of $4,500,000.00 USD
So we are waiting your urgent respond so that our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval on your behalf from high Court.But as am writing to you now, Your ATM card waiting for our custody once you confirm your needed address

1. ID Photo..................... 2. Home Address:................ 3. Full name:...................
4. State:....................... 5. County:...................... 6. Phone Number:................
7. Valid Email Addresses:....... 8. Age & sex....................

Best Regard,
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins
Contact Phone: +1 (332) 333-7591

Dear Mr OLR

Blessed greetings to you and your fortune.
We at the Bank Of Botsazilaneria would like to extend are gratitude and offer the resources we have of EleventyThree Million BSD.

Simply send us €20000 to release all these wonderous funds into yours accounts.

God bless you

32BA2CA3-CA55-4125-AE2F-CD54630BCE5C.jpeg

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
Dear Mr OLR

Blessed greetings to you and your fortune.
We at the Bank Of Botsazilaneria would like to extend are gratitude and offer the resources we have of EleventyThree Million BSD.

Simply send us €20000 to release all these wonderous funds into yours accounts.

God bless you

View attachment 604404
Sir,
Please wait till next week and I’ll send you the cash from my new New York account.
In the mean time could you fill in the below details and lend me £10 for Ruckerwocman?

1. ID Photo..................... 2. Home Address:................ 3. Full name:...................
4. State:....................... 5. County:...................... 6. Phone Number:................
7. Valid Email Addresses:....... 8. Age & sex.................... And all passwords

Latest Threads