Scam emails

Thought I'd share this from a very nice gentleman:

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC).

EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states(ECOWAS) with
head Office here in Nigeria.

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam artists
in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the
United Nations.

One of the corrupt official administrators Mr Ibrahim Lamorde has been
sacked who happen to be the former EFCC chairman.

We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts
of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO,
GHANA CAMEROON AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody Here in Lagos
Nigeria, We have been able able to recover so much money from these scam
artists.

The United Nations Anti-crime commission and the United State Government
have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100
Lucky people around the globe.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in
one of the scam artist file on his computer hard disk in our custody here in
Nigeria and with the information gathered from this Scam artist, we notice
that you have been scammed of so somuch money and have decided to compensate
you with a little token to recover the lost of your fund. You are hereby
being compensated with the total sum of $ 2.5 Million Dollars.

We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank
officials, Inheritance, Lottery Agents who have money for transfer or want
you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist.

Since your name was displayed among the 100 lucky beneficiaries who will
receive a compensation of US $ 2.5 Million, we have made arrangement to
register an Online Banking System through our Global Bank, where you will
have full access to your Online Banking Account, to transfer Your Fund
personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or
questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name. Feel free
to contact the processing officer Mr. williams okafor for the online Banking
Processing.

This is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your Private Bank
Account personally, to avoid any delay or complications.

With this Online Banking Transfer Process, you can only transfer the Maximum
Amount of $500.000.00 USD daily / Installmentally until the total amount of
your Compensated / deposited fund is transferred and completely paid to you
and also if you choose to recieve your payment VIA ATM CARD it is still
accepted so you get back to him with your prefered option/choice of payment.

So you are advice to contact the processing officer Mr. williams okafor with
your provided information required for verification below.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. williams okafor
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: williams.c.okafor@aliyun.com
CELL PHONE:+2349025538561

Provide the information below to enable the procession of your Online
Banking Account for deposition of your total compensated fund.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.
2) YOUR ADDRESS.
3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4) YOUR OCCUPATION
5) YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY

Contact Mr. williams okafor with the information required for verification to
enable him start the procession of your Online Banking Account Registration.

We guarantee your safety and wish you all the best of luck.

Best Regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME
COMMISSION (EFCC)FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, LAGOS-NIGERIA

Thats nothing , Gaddaffi`s daughter is writing me...

Dear friend

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition I find my self, I have decided to contact you because of the fact that we have not yet met, but because of a circumstance that has obliged me to rescue you because of the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp a venture / project I need your assistant in this business in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legally appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled President of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. Unfortunately, I currently live in Burkina Faso as a refugee. I am writing this post with tears and grief from my heart and ask for your urgent help. Since the death of my deceased father, I have experienced pain and worry.

In the meantime, my family is the target of the Western nations, led by NATO, which wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets. My father of blessed memory deposited $ 10.5 million (ten million, five hundred thousand dollars) in (BOA) Bank of Africa Burkina Faso, where he used my name as the next of kin. I was commissioned by the (BOA) Group Bank to introduce an interested foreign investor / partner who, because of my refugee status here in Burkina Faso, can be my trustee in his account for a possible investment in his country.

I am looking for a honest and reliable person who will help me and act as my trustee, so I will introduce him to the bank for transferring the fund to his bank account overseas. I have decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But take me rather than your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interests you, you do not have to reveal it to anybody because of what happens to my entire family, if the united nation happens to know that account, they will freeze it while they freeze others, so please keep this transaction to yourself even until we finish it.A

Sorry for my pictures, I'll put it in my next mail and more about me if I hear from you okay. Please, I want you to contact me here my private email address missaishagaddafi03@yahoo.com for further discussion. Thanks and Best regards.

Aisha Gaddafi
aisha.gaddafi206@gmail.com

Thats nothing , Gaddaffi`s daughter is writing me...

Dear friend

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition I find my self, I have decided to contact you because of the fact that we have not yet met, but because of a circumstance that has obliged me to rescue you because of the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp a venture / project I need your assistant in this business in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legally appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled President of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. Unfortunately, I currently live in Burkina Faso as a refugee. I am writing this post with tears and grief from my heart and ask for your urgent help. Since the death of my deceased father, I have experienced pain and worry.

In the meantime, my family is the target of the Western nations, led by NATO, which wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets. My father of blessed memory deposited $ 10.5 million (ten million, five hundred thousand dollars) in (BOA) Bank of Africa Burkina Faso, where he used my name as the next of kin. I was commissioned by the (BOA) Group Bank to introduce an interested foreign investor / partner who, because of my refugee status here in Burkina Faso, can be my trustee in his account for a possible investment in his country.

I am looking for a honest and reliable person who will help me and act as my trustee, so I will introduce him to the bank for transferring the fund to his bank account overseas. I have decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But take me rather than your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interests you, you do not have to reveal it to anybody because of what happens to my entire family, if the united nation happens to know that account, they will freeze it while they freeze others, so please keep this transaction to yourself even until we finish it.A

Sorry for my pictures, I'll put it in my next mail and more about me if I hear from you okay. Please, I want you to contact me here my private email address missaishagaddafi03@yahoo.com for further discussion. Thanks and Best regards.

Aisha Gaddafi
aisha.gaddafi206@gmail.com

Get in, my son!

. . . even though it's gusset will reek of dead goats, it's worth it just for the bragging rights.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
At last I have received something which is obviously not a scam but a genuine offer even though it is something to do with Nigeria. On the other hand perhaps it was meant for a certain Labour MP who might need a job and not me.

Here it is:

From Subject Received Size Categories
Hirefire International re 11:29 12 KB
Atten,

We received your contact details through our international recruitment agent that your years of experience is suitable for an urgent employment here in SHELL Nigeria Limited and your advised to send us your cv/resume with the below information Asap.

1) Your present monthly salary in US$:
2) Expected monthly Salary:
4) Are you willing to relocate now:
5) Your present Position:

All cv/resume should be sent to the below email ID: shellrecuitment2@representative.com

Regards

Mohammed Musa
International Recruitment

Lots of money. And just before Christmas too.

anglo

LE
Read carefully, it might not be a scam, then again:)

scam 01.png

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Seem to be getting a lot of this type of e-mails lately. No Nigerian prince or 2 millions USD involved. Just pond scum of the Dalit variety no doubt.

Wind0w Defendar

Your Computer & Mobile deveices Subscription for Wind0ws Defendar Firewall has been successfully renewed for two years . Your Bank Card will be charged with $ 259.99 for the renewal on Sep. 01, 2021. If you wish to cancel or get the amount back, give us a call at: +1 803 702 5433

Order ID Product Info Tenure Amount Key
{895472} Window Defendar Computer & Mobile Security Two Year 259.99 {TA980K}

For any support Call us at +1 803 702 5433
To ensure your safety, we are doing all our services digitally only.

Thank you
We hope to see you again soon

Yokel

LE
Ya! hoo! Finance (vanninegrato@alice.it)To:you (Bcc) Details
To whom it may concern,

Your email has won Five hundred and fifty thousand USD in our Covid-19 Relief Lottery Draws. Please reply us as soon as possible to collect your Five hundred and fifty thousand USD Covid-19 Relief Package win.

To claim your prize, please contact by email: revwilliam.bohrr@minister .com

Send him Your ~# Names # ~ #Contact Address#~ #Mobile contacts.# ~Birth Date#~

This must be collected in 14 days.

Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Celik Mehmet Mos.
Reply Reply All

B42T

LE
Ya! hoo! Finance (vanninegrato@alice.it)To:you (Bcc) Details
To whom it may concern,

Your email has won Five hundred and fifty thousand USD in our Covid-19 Relief Lottery Draws. Please reply us as soon as possible to collect your Five hundred and fifty thousand USD Covid-19 Relief Package win.

To claim your prize, please contact by email: revwilliam.bohrr@minister .com

Send him Your ~# Names # ~ #Contact Address#~ #Mobile contacts.# ~Birth Date#~

This must be collected in 14 days.

Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Celik Mehmet Mos.
Reply Reply All

You jammy bar steward, I never win anything me :mad:

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
Thanks for all the good times my fellow ARRSEer's, but I'm off as I'm now RICH.....

From
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins <weunion.under.world.bank55@gmail.com>

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK 33 LIBERTY ST, NEW YORK NY 10045, UNITED STATES

RESERVE BANK has finalize all the necessary arrangement to pay your due funds of $ 4.5 Million USD, and this funds has been approve and legalized by the board of directors of RESERVE BANK, IMF AND IRS altogether; SW you will be receiving $ 5000 per day until you receive your due payments of $4,500,000.00 USD
So we are waiting your urgent respond so that our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval on your behalf from high Court.But as am writing to you now, Your ATM card waiting for our custody once you confirm your needed address

1. ID Photo..................... 2. Home Address:................ 3. Full name:...................
4. State:....................... 5. County:...................... 6. Phone Number:................
7. Valid Email Addresses:....... 8. Age & sex....................

Best Regard,
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins
Contact Phone: +1 (332) 333-7591

Truxx

LE
Thanks for all the good times my fellow ARRSEer's, but I'm off as I'm now RICH.....

From
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins <weunion.under.world.bank55@gmail.com>

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK 33 LIBERTY ST, NEW YORK NY 10045, UNITED STATES

RESERVE BANK has finalize all the necessary arrangement to pay your due funds of $ 4.5 Million USD, and this funds has been approve and legalized by the board of directors of RESERVE BANK, IMF AND IRS altogether; SW you will be receiving $ 5000 per day until you receive your due payments of $4,500,000.00 USD
So we are waiting your urgent respond so that our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval on your behalf from high Court.But as am writing to you now, Your ATM card waiting for our custody once you confirm your needed address

1. ID Photo..................... 2. Home Address:................ 3. Full name:...................
4. State:....................... 5. County:...................... 6. Phone Number:................
7. Valid Email Addresses:....... 8. Age & sex....................

Best Regard,
Mr.Bruce A. Watkins
Contact Phone: +1 (332) 333-7591
Wow

Lend us a fiver?

Cheers