Scam by Eastern European hotties

I have to warn anyone in the north Kent area, of a scam involving eastern european girlies.

They hang around shopping centers in and around north Kent, and approach single males, with an offer to clean your windscreen.

This they do topless, which isnt a bad thing to watch, however, when they finish, they ask for a lift to the next nearest shopping center as payment.

Whilst on the journey, one will sit in the front with you, and perform oral on you, whilst the other nicks your wallet.

I tell you this, as it has happened to me last Monday

Twice on Tuesday

Three times on Thursday

And again today

I bow down and worship at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian. Give us another laugh and repeatedly slam your genitals in a fridge door then saw your face off with a compo tin opener.

love and kisses, The NAAFI Moderating Team

So be warned ;)

No, just a recycler of very old jokes :roll:

msr

Gren said:
I have to warn anyone in the north Kent area, of a scam involving eastern european girlies.

They hang around shopping centers in and around north Kent, and approach single males, with an offer to clean your windscreen.

This they do topless, which isnt a bad thing to watch, however, when they finish, they ask for a lift to the next nearest shopping center as payment.

Whilst on the journey, one will sit in the front with you, and perform oral on you, whilst the other nicks your wallet.

I tell you this, as it has happened to me last Monday

Twice on Tuesday

Three times on Thursday

And again today

I bow down and worship at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian. Give us another laugh and repeatedly slam your genitals in a fridge door then saw your face off with a compo tin opener.

love and kisses, The NAAFI Moderating Team

So be warned ;)

Thank you for your guidance, Rabbi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 19
Stonk Rigid OTC and ACF 19
Forces_Sweetheart Finance, Property, Law 31