Scam Alert

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aloysius, Jan 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco
    Over the last month I became the victim of a very clever scam whilst out shopping.
    Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic.
    Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot
    They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.
    It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other.
    Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

2. Sadly there is another scam going around. I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a close call recently.

I walked into B&Q on Saturday and some old guy dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking. Fortunately, I got the first punch in and laid him out cold and that was the end of that. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

Be careful out there.

3. Well done, on being the first person to post this in 2008. Lets see if we can beat the 2005 record of 17. or at least match 06/07 both getting 16. There is no way we want to be as bad as 1898 when it was first doing the rounds by mouth, in fairness it was Ye Olde tescos though.

4. Made me laugh.

5. Some things are better second time round, like chilli.

6. Something tells me you are actually sad enough to have gone and counted unless you keep a running total each year, 'just in case'....

7. location please.