SBS Walt

I can confirm an SBS Walt has been terminated with extreme humiliation. There's a bloke comes into my local on Sunday afternoon's called Stuart. He has variously claimed to be independently wealthy (he lives off some rich Doris in fact), an Oxford graduate and recently a member of the SBS.

On Sunday, while he was surrounded by his Doris and some mates, I nonchalantly leaned over and asked "Stuart, you'll be able to settle this one. What is the motto of the SBS?"

Collapse of stout party...he's obviously going through some kind of internal "flight or fight" process and adrenalin is coursing through his system. He wriggles like a shot fox, sweat breaks out on his forehead and he grasps at some innermost brain-resource before coming out with "Who Dares Wins".

He then adds some stuff about being in the Special Boat Squadron[/] to his mates. FFS...how we laughed. He will not show his face for a while until in his Goldfish like memory he will have conceived we have forgotten this incident. Blimey we still remember when the Fenian Bride outed him on his preposterous claim to have been at Oxford!

By stealth and by guile indeed...this was an easy Auswaltung but if he had done his research he might have survived. Is there a good counter-SBS Walt question for Advanced Walts? Something perhaps along the lines of "What colour is the MT shed at Poole?"... :D

Ask him about what colour the toilet has at the 49 Para mess :wink:
As we all know the SBS does a lot of training on 49 Para training grounds..

Tis Purple, like a big purple BARNy the dinosaur.....

Das Waltenkommando stikes again! Excellent!

Pehaps; Who is the current manufacturer of the feared underwaterfightingknife scabbard?

Clue; hasn't changed since first introduced (trialled by 49 PARA) in the Boer War (before the rinder pest)...

You could just ask any SBS Walt what the name of the SBS Compound is?

Though im not gonna say here either, but you can Pm me their answer i and will confirm whether they are SBS or Walt.

G

Goku

BeerFun! said:

Though im not gonna say here either, but you can Pm me their answer i and will confirm whether they are SBS or Walt.
Ahhh but how are we to know that you’re not the SBS walt? :wink:

G

Goku

BaldricksBullet said:
What an arrse!

everyone knows it's: Who Dares Swims!

Mind you, what the motto has got to do with the Silly Buggers Society, I have no idea. Shouldn't it be something to do with being radished. :D
Bollix!!!

It’s a well known fact that it’s: Row, row, row, your boat.

You must be friends with Stuart :D

BeerFun! said:
Do you really think that knowing what the compound is called will reveal whether they're SB or not?? FFS, all booties know what it is called and so do all matelots who've worked in support of them! That's a lot of people!!!

It's not exactly hush-hush info either.....

drain_sniffer said:
Yeah, ask him what SEAL stands for (It must stand for something, just check the Discovery channel before you ask)

SEa Air Land.

I fink!

Quote:
a septic "SEAL" in my local needs outing - any suggestions for a few clinical questions?

Yeah, see iff he can stand on a large stripey ball and catch fish in his mouth.

Cuddles said:
(he lives off some rich Doris in fact)
good drills for this! you got to take your hat off to him on this point.

but back to topic, superb drills for outing him in top style in the best traditions of 49 Para ! :D

press_it said:
Cuddles said:
(he lives off some rich Doris in fact)
good drills for this! you got to take your hat off to him on this point.

but back to topic, superb drills for outing him in top style in the best traditions of 49 Para ! :D
He is a sleazy gigolo worthy of a damn good public radishing. As for the credit, let me just say as it was one of his posse whose dog bit my beast, it was a pleasure. Feck him I say and all his mates, save six, and we'll use them for pallbearers!

Cuddles said:
I can confirm an SBS Walt has been terminated with extreme humiliation. There's a bloke comes into my local on Sunday afternoon's called Stuart. He has variously claimed to be independently wealthy (he lives off some rich Doris in fact), an Oxford graduate and recently a member of the SBS.
Sounds remarkably like a chap I met a couple of years ago, who was going out with a friend of mine. Despite his independent income he kept having to borrow her car, and a lot of her money. Eventually exposed as an undertaker, of all things, rather than the titled ex-public school, ex Oxon and may-be-a-spook-but-can't-talk-about-it he professed to be!

Amusingly, this SBS-Walt has just filled a phoney SF void left by the departure from the village of an SAS/Para Reg Walt. Again coincidentally he also was living off a rich woman...Now we've sorted those two out, I suppose we'll have to put up with an RAF Regiment Walt living off a rich old gentleman...

Archimedes said:
The-Daddy - do it by stealth. Just E-mail his name to the SEAL Waltenkommando, and if he is a fake, they'll name and shame him on the interweb...

http://www.navyseals.com/community/navyseals/wallofshame_main.cfm

(The first link on that page doesn't work, BTW). The old 'Wall of Shame' site is http://www.cyberseals.org/authentiseal/, but they appear to have shut down. Does have some helpful ideas for Walt Outing, though.
"Veriseal" (I know, sounds like you buy it at homebase) also did the same thing, and they might be still going. I'd look myself but the internet filters at work are a bit much.