SBS Action men?

No such thing as a sig sauer 19, real pros doing the research again, eh?

The Telegraph must reckon all of their readers are retards as they feel the need to label the Goggles. I am surprised they didn't call them 'laser xray and infrared binoculars of death.'

I can well understand that the SBS failed in their mission if they're only 12" tall.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
No IPOD?

The Telegraph must reckon all of their readers are retards as they feel the need to label the Goggles. I am surprised they didn't call them 'laser xray and infrared binoculars of death.'
We all know that's what they really are,however that is classified as Top Secret,so it's better just to call them goggles.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Roll Mat?

Get with the big picture.

Oh, and some digestive biscuits might not hurt.

We all know that's what they really are,however that is classified as Top Secret,so it's better just to call them goggles.
Obviously the Daily T's readers didn't. Well done, mate. Now you've really let the cat out of the bag.

Expect a scale-model Black Omega filled with one foot-tall dealers of death to be pulling up outside your domicile very soon.

I can almost hear your screams as those 0.93mm-calibre rounds bite into your shins...

Given it's for readers of The Daily Telegraph

Attachments