Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Say NO to war with Syria

My reply is decidedly NO.

8_ball_face.jpg

Bob Jackson said "No" in the press today.

But this was on the grounds that he didnt think we had the man power to properly twat enough of Syrian army in the time required to get a quick win.

I think if he put the idea to the lads they would still be keen though.

He said it would be too dangerous for teh RAF to fly as the Syrians have better SAM systems than the Libyans... good job the Nazis didn't have MANPADS in 1940 then, eh.

There are people dying in large numbers for no reason other than they are in the wrong place and the UN can't move its vast bulk quick enough. There should be UN Air Force (loaned by the UN member nations) tearing up and down teh Syrian gunlines at the moment, until they either stop firing voluntarily or due to lack of crew/non-shot bits.

Once the fighting has stopped they can start talking...

send in the sas/sbs/srr/uksfg
but better still send in the work shy/chavs/mingers/spongers & ayslum seekers first. that should help out the tory's budget a bit & have more to spend on HM Armed Forces!

just add my bit to the melting pot.

ps: feel free to add more groups if you like!;-)

but better still send in the work shy/chavs/mingers/spongers & ayslum seekers first. that should help out the tory's budget a bit & have more to spend on HM Armed Forces!

EDL.

i like it - we have enough Islamic extremists here in the UK - let them go and fight for their brothers.

then we can leave them there.

if "people" want their 70 virgins let's help them on their path to glory.
just lets not let them do it here, this way they can die in their own unique way!