• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Saxon

used them on telic 2. bag of shite in that environment. thank fuc k they hadnt mastered the ied at that time.

they were worn out then christ knows how bad the remaining ones are

Saxon eh? :p :p :p
I've often wondered how and why, at at time when Ludgershall was stuffed full of perfectly serviceable Saracens, the MOD were persuaded to purchase that heap of Shyte as a battle field taxi for non-mech infantry? No doubt some now-retired officer working at MOD made a packet on it but the decision to purchase should be investigated for future reference IMHO.

Speaking of which, I saw this pic on Wiki yesterday, but it's since been edited out of the article:

Serbia - Gendarmerie At least one is in use in Serbia having most likely been captured in Bosnia. Employed by the Gendarmerie, it has been fitted with rubber armor panels and a new weapon station mounting a 12.7mm Browning M2HB and smoke grenade dischargers.
8O

Attachments

Rumpelstiltskin said:
Speaking of which, I saw this pic on Wiki yesterday, but it's since been edited out of the article:

Serbia - Gendarmerie At least one is in use in Serbia having most likely been captured in Bosnia. Employed by the Gendarmerie, it has been fitted with rubber armor panels and a new weapon station mounting a 12.7mm Browning M2HB and smoke grenade dischargers.
8O
HEY!!!!!!! Thats one of my fcuking vehicles :x ..........you can not believe the paperwork involved in covering my arse over that one!!!!!......

Sod it it, they can have it :D

Latest Threads