Saxon

Let's hope so! It was sh1te. On local news today that 500th Bulldog has been delivered, which should be more than enough to equip the six Mech Bns.

Hitched a lift in one back in 2006 in Kabul, but not seen one since.

used them on telic 2. bag of shite in that environment. thank fuc k they hadnt mastered the ied at that time.

they were worn out then christ knows how bad the remaining ones are

Saxon eh? :p :p :p
I've often wondered how and why, at at time when Ludgershall was stuffed full of perfectly serviceable Saracens, the MOD were persuaded to purchase that heap of Shyte as a battle field taxi for non-mech infantry? No doubt some now-retired officer working at MOD made a packet on it but the decision to purchase should be investigated for future reference IMHO.

Speaking of which, I saw this pic on Wiki yesterday, but it's since been edited out of the article:

Serbia - Gendarmerie At least one is in use in Serbia having most likely been captured in Bosnia. Employed by the Gendarmerie, it has been fitted with rubber armor panels and a new weapon station mounting a 12.7mm Browning M2HB and smoke grenade dischargers.
8O

Attachments

As their friendly now maybe we could give them some more ?probably
cheaper than scrapping.

Rumpelstiltskin said:
Speaking of which, I saw this pic on Wiki yesterday, but it's since been edited out of the article:

Serbia - Gendarmerie At least one is in use in Serbia having most likely been captured in Bosnia. Employed by the Gendarmerie, it has been fitted with rubber armor panels and a new weapon station mounting a 12.7mm Browning M2HB and smoke grenade dischargers.
8O
HEY!!!!!!! Thats one of my fcuking vehicles :x ..........you can not believe the paperwork involved in covering my arse over that one!!!!!......

Sod it it, they can have it :D