SAXON PHOTOS

Chaps,

I know that this really belongs in the rather muddy environs of the Infantry page, but I hope I am among friends here and that someone can help me out. I need some photos of the Saxon APC, particularly of the interior of the rear crew compartment. Also any video of cross country capability would be useful. This is for a sales project, (just in case you thought I was a lawyer assembling a case against the MOD!)

Please PM me for details of where to e-mail any digital stuff.

Thanks all

Jorrocks said:
Chaps,

I know that this really belongs in the rather muddy environs of the Infantry page, but I hope I am among friends here and that someone can help me out. I need some photos of the Saxon APC, particularly of the interior of the rear crew compartment. Also any video of cross country capability would be useful. This is for a sales project, (just in case you thought I was a lawyer assembling a case against the MOD!)

Please PM me for details of where to e-mail any digital stuff.

Thanks all
Who on earth do you think is going to buy them ? Or are you planning to hang around glastonbury and get people to sign hp agreements when their stoned ?

I remember one arriving at ATDU and the RSMI Auto (QDG) walked out to it stuck a crowbar through the UJ joint on the propshaft and said to the boffins....Now drive it...what a load of toss!!!etc...........

They took it away almosty immediately!! Did they ever modify that cock up I wonder?

Latest Threads