SAXON PHOTOS

Chaps,

I know that this really belongs in the rather muddy environs of the Infantry page, but I hope I am among friends here and that someone can help me out. I need some photos of the Saxon APC, particularly of the interior of the rear crew compartment. Also any video of cross country capability would be useful. This is for a sales project, (just in case you thought I was a lawyer assembling a case against the MOD!)

Please PM me for details of where to e-mail any digital stuff.

Thanks all

Jorrocks said:
Also any video of cross country capability would be useful.
It never had any! It was and always will pish

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer

elovabloke

ADC
Opened the thread with a WTF and closed it with a smile on the boatrace (bugger I appear to be getting 2RTR'rd).

Jorrocks said:
Chaps,

I know that this really belongs in the rather muddy environs of the Infantry page, but I hope I am among friends here and that someone can help me out. I need some photos of the Saxon APC, particularly of the interior of the rear crew compartment. Also any video of cross country capability would be useful. This is for a sales project, (just in case you thought I was a lawyer assembling a case against the MOD!)

Please PM me for details of where to e-mail any digital stuff.

Thanks all
Who on earth do you think is going to buy them ? Or are you planning to hang around glastonbury and get people to sign hp agreements when their stoned ?

I remember one arriving at ATDU and the RSMI Auto (QDG) walked out to it stuck a crowbar through the UJ joint on the propshaft and said to the boffins....Now drive it...what a load of toss!!!etc...........

They took it away almosty immediately!! Did they ever modify that cock up I wonder?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
When 34 Sqn Raf Reg got them in Cyprus they were immediatly nicknamed Cpl Jones' butcher van
They wern't immpressed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrBane Competitions 19
MrBane Military Clothing & Boots 1
Walther Military History and Militaria 122