Saw this young thruster on Universally Challenged

Any thoughts gentlemen,

Obviously his hair style isn't regimental and designed to shock little old ladies, but has he done the time do you think or maybe the jacket is his mum or dads??

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk

Attachments

I doubt he's done the time looking at the ribbons......although it is RAF so..........

...and he didn't add up to much when it came to answering questions.

But then neither were the rest of his team.

2 stripes and an LS&GC?....looks like whoever owned that jacket was a shiney aarse loser anyway....the "juju" of the jacket must have spilt over into the goiter that is wearing it now....

Rather like the creature I saw in Whitehall yesterday wearing a large RN Lts greatcoat over scruffy clothes. Clearly a trend is growing!

jim30 said:
Rather like the creature I saw in Whitehall yesterday wearing a large RN Lts greatcoat over scruffy clothes. Clearly a trend is growing!
That was an hoofficer, put the rest down to an unfortunate fashion which I thought ended in the early 70's.

Is it a (shit) form of walting?

jim30 said:
Best dressed military WALT :?

Has anyone else seen the laddie selling the Big Issue outside the Courtauld Institute/Somerset House?

Don't know if he is ex-anything but he wears a fine collection of various patterns DPM including a rather fetching hat.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
WalterWarry said:
Which University was he at ? - 10/1 says a "new" one.
Quite - Cambridge - but the cnut is studying (not reading!) sociology.

What about the weird looking Doris that was sitting next to it. Apart from the fact that she looked as if something unexpected was being inserted in her every time she spoke she looked special. Still Cambridge...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
UC's not been the same since:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Melchett RLC 8264
BLOODY_TIPRAT The NAAFI Bar 17
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 5