Saving pics from WMP

Hi All,

I have a disc of some pictures that are in Windows Media Player formant I.E slideshow, is there a way of saving just the pictures?

When I open the disc from my Computer there are two folders AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS
In VIDEO_TS there are Files VIDEO_TS.BUP IFO VOB

Any help?

Cheers
MM

MuddyMettle, what you have there is a dvd as in a vido file. The only way I believe you can extract any photographs is by a screen grab within the the programme you use to play the video. The photos will be of poor quality as there may be up to 12/16 photo frames per second. Maybe someone else can come up with a solution, I will keep checking though. :)

Jim

PS: Just typed in "extracting still from video" on IE there is a number of sites that deal with such a problem, maybe you can get a better answer there.

The Sailor said:
MuddyMettle, what you have there is a dvd as in a vido file. The only way I believe you can extract any photographs is by a screen grab within the the programme you use to play the video. The photos will be of poor quality as there may be up to 12/16 photo frames per second. Maybe someone else can come up with a solution, I will keep checking though. :)

Jim

PS: Just typed in "extracting still from video" on IE there is a number of sites that deal with such a problem, maybe you can get a better answer there.
Cheers Jim,

I did use the Print Screen and put it into Power Point but that did not work really.

Will have a look at the sites

Cheers
MM

MuddyMettle, just done a screen grab from a programme I use. The programme is Media Player Classic and has a small footprint. If you want it i can send it to you. Saves to wherever you wish in BMP format.

Jim

Attachments