Saving PC Lauren

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Aug 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I believe that is the most important statement there. Unfortunately organisations are having to protect themselves because many have been hit in the past. Isn't that reasonable?
  2. Will they call her The "Gene" Genie now?

DCI Gene Hunt will be turning in his grave!!! :D
  3. Cue schoolboy type comment:

'Wonder where she'll put her truncheon'?

*sets off for detention*
  4. I think its former home was in the luncheon box but that option, alas, is no longer an option.
  5. You really couldn't make it up!

Jobs fcuked
  6. Yup,the job is well and truely f@cked.
  7. This political correctness isn't even funny any more. This is a reflection on how ZANU Liebour have made it that some minority freak and its rights are more important than "real" policing and are costing the taxpayer thousands to enforce it's political correctness.

The UK really is f*ucked while gangs of feral scum roam the streets knifing & shooting the PC crowd have the police taking courses in diversity, gender and shirt lifting.
  8. The worst part is: I'm not even fcuking surprised anymore... :x
  9. Look on the bright side, all this PC idiocy has had the benefit of getting many thousands of oddballs, deviants and religious lunatics out of the closet, come the caddish revolution they'll be easier to round up and taught the true meaning of the word "Camp!"
  10. "gender identity dysphoria"

Apparently, is what he's got. Nothing a good kick up the arrse couldn't sort out.

42 and married, another woman waking up one day to thinking "what the holy f uck are you doing in that frock dave?"

So yet another ugly, lantern jawed misfit who likes playing dress up and bossing people about.

Oh, hold on,.... I've just described most coppers :)
  11. Inmates, asylum, running. MAKE YOUR OWN SENTENCE
  12. OK, I'll give it a shot:

"running asylum inmates."

It's no good - I'm going to need more words to make this work.
  13. OK have a couple of The s and an are
  14. I'm so glad that it's taking Blunderside 5 months to roll out the issue of a new set of trousers and shirt for operational officers but this gets top priority.... 2000 bobbies, all of whom sent their sizing requirements in about 8 months ago and still they're dithering about it. How hard is that?

But one PC changes their personal circumstances and suddenly it's top of the list. I don't give a stuff about how you want to run your life provided no one gets hurt and it ain't illegal but this is loopy.

Makes me feel valued... no, really.....