Save the Squirrel fund...A big thank you

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by redsquirrel, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to express my gratitude to all who donated to the Save the Squirrel fund recently. I feel quite humbled by the generosity shown by all involved, and I'm really not sure how exactly to put across in words the gratitude I'd like to express. I hope that you will all just accept my sincere thanks for your kind support through what has been a very difficult time.

I'd like to thank you all in person but, sadly, I can't because I don't know all the names of those who contributed.

Cheers, all.

Red

2. :lol: Preserve wildlife pickle a squirrel. :lol:

3. Rats with good better PR.

Supposed to taste nice though.

4. Not just good for eating. "pass me another - this one's SPLIT !!".

Then cook it.

5. The hazlenut flavoured condom came from me... but please thank that Iranian on the other thread, instead. Sorry I couldn't have contributed more but I like to keep my nuts to myself.

6. No worries Squirrel. We hope to see you soon back at the section.

I trust the painting I commissioned is well under way? If you need any props I can get a good looking Labrador?

7. What's got a hazlenut in every bite?

Squirrel$h1t!

Bud zeriously laydees an gennelmen.

Nice to see you back

8. See "DT" some k**b complaining about Squirrel Pie being sold in Ludlow Market. ' remember as a lad getting a shilling for every tail handed in. You also had a nice pair of mitts or a Davey Crockett hat! Glad the Wallabys released in the early 1900s didn't breed imagine one of them nipping into the offices by the old Tythe Barn. The WRAC would have really thrown a Bennie!

9. I hear there is a rumour that the 'Contribute to Assist in Squirrels Healing' Fund should have been bigger. I also hear a rumour that after complaints from contributors that the fund title was too long for the 'payee' space on the cheque, it was recommended that for simplicity, people should use the acronym CASH.

Nice to see you have finally got off your arse.