Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save the elderly, pick the 1% who will die here!

Add god botherers to the list and that would make a good start

Various groupings of god botherers have a lot to answer for in regard to this crisis - certain sects of ultra orthodox Jews, A Korean megachurch, Scientology, that US church etc etc

Last edited:
Middle laners.
"Do you need a hand to packers?"
Tarty-uppity GP receptionists.
Tories.
Boots Methadone-rs
People who smell on buses.
Honking street eaters.
Fat bastards who know they are lazy fat bastards, and relish being lazy fat bastards.

Euclid

War Hero
Owen Jones, Ash Sakhar, that knob that does afternoons on Radio 5 Live, Jon Snow, Ex Colonel ‘military experts’, Tom Watson, Billy Bragg.

Blogg

LE
Sadly Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, has been swept off by, or with assistance of, the cursed COVID19 at the age of 87.

Pity. He was so wonderfully bonkers deserved to have lived forever

Truxx

LE
You still got that ERF?

Just asking........
I need that for the Viking-like burial.....

Load me up after a few pints locally, then set fire to it and let it run down off Asby Scar into Sunbiggin Tarn. Then a big beer session in the Swan in Ravenstonedale.

Sadly Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, has been swept off by, or with assistance of, the cursed COVID19 at the age of 87.

I bet his Daughter-in-Law isn't too sad though, since her FIL was reportedly none-too-happy that his son was marrying a bleck. And also, she now gets to be the Queen of Longleat.

I need that for the Viking-like burial.....

Load me up after a few pints locally, then set fire to it and let it run down off Asby Scar into Sunbiggin Tarn. Then a big beer session in the Swan in Ravenstonedale.

Oh ok, who am I to deny you?
You got anything else worth having?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Yokel

LE
1. People who spread conspiracy theories - such as some arse in Australia claiming a virus cannot be caught. He is also an anti vaxxer.

2. People who are deliberately and needlessly cruel to either people or animals.

3. People who cannot accept that everyone else has the same rights as them.

4. Dishonest people - dishonesty is the surest path to hell.

The religious. That'll sort out so many problems.
Why the dislike @scarborough ? Surely you'd be with your sky pixie and as thus able to bother her directly. You'd be as happy as a vicar up a choirboy wouldn't you?

Owen Jones, Ash Sakhar, that knob that does afternoons on Radio 5 Live, Jon Snow, Ex Colonel ‘military experts’, Tom Watson, Billy Bragg.

Oy My bold, thought you said "ex_colonial" for a minute & thought what a cheeky sod, then I had a proper look so its ok!

The "Loins of Longleat", he of the numerous "wifelets", apparently he is reputed to have said he could satisfy no more than 4 at a session! Did he die "on the job" so to speak, well at least he would have had a smile on his face!!

Why the dislike @scarborough ? Surely you'd be with your sky pixie and as thus able to bother her directly. You'd be as happy as a vicar up a choirboy wouldn't you?

Because, a) I don't believe in pixies, and b) a vicar wouldn't be happy up a choirboy. In fact, he'd be rather disappointed, angry, frustrated and empty.

The "Loins of Longleat", he of the numerous "wifelets", apparently he is reputed to have said he could satisfy no more than 4 at a session! Did he die "on the job" so to speak, well at least he would have had a smile on his face!!

Shagging lots of women seems a sensible use of inherited wealth

Chef

LE
Middle laners.
"Do you need a hand to packers?"
Tarty-uppity GP receptionists.
Tories.
Boots Methadone-rs
People who smell on buses.
Honking street eaters.
Fat bastards who know they are lazy fat bastards, and relish being lazy fat bastards.

I used to feel the same way about MickyD's 'Do you want fries with that?' The answer being:

'If I wanted chips I'd have asked for them'.

Until I discovered that the poor sods are required to ask that and if a 'mystery shopper' notes that they haven't it's an interview with no coffee and a black mark on their record.

Since when I've felt a bit more sympathetic towards them, especially as there are supervisor types who probably relish dobbing an offender in.

Apart from that not a bad list.

Latest Threads