Save the elderly, pick the 1% who will die here!

So a post from @Brotherton Lad talking about Herd Immunity got me thinking - if we let everyone get the virus, 99% of people will be fine - problem solved!

Except, the problem is, the 1% who will cark it will be the elderly, cancer sufferers, etc - i.e. people who haven't done anything to deserve it.

Therfore, on this thread, I'm going to let Arrse decide who the 1% should be who deserve to take the hit for everyone else. My nominations:

The Obese
The entire population of Merseyside
Members of the Labour Party
Gender Nazis
Anyone who works for the BBC

Nominate away...

So a post from @Brotherton Lad talking about Herd Immunity got me thinking - if we let everyone get the virus, 99% of people will be fine - problem solved!

Except, the problem is, the 1% who will cark it will be the elderly, cancer sufferers, etc - i.e. people who haven't done anything to deserve it.

Therfore, on this thread, I'm going to let Arrse decide who the 1% should be who deserve to take the hit for everyone else. My nominations:

The Obese
The entire population of Merseyside
Members of the Labour Party
Gender Nazis
Anyone who works for the BBC

Nominate away...
No need. The 1% to croak will be those with major depression.

You must have missed the signpost for Arrsehole. Did you turn left instead of right at the last T junction? A common mistake but please stay with your thread until assistance arrives.

The religious. That'll sort out so many problems.

1. Sociopath lab cleaners living in Belgium.
2. any twat with a topknot or a beard I see on a bike in the Lake District this weekend.
3.irish “travellers” still cruising around ( casing ” jobs”) in white transits.

Oyibo

LE
Those that start topics with the word 'so'

Truxx

LE
If it meant someone who did not deserve it were spared I would go in their place.

As long as it were relatively quick and painless.

I gave up being scared of dying ages ago.

What concerns me now is the manner of my departing, do something decent or expire a gibbering dribbling wreck (see @baglock for details) and a burden to all and sundry?

Size 10, and loads to choose from. For some reason the Army, quite late on in my service, decided I should have more footwear than Emelda Marcos.

If it meant someone who did not deserve it were spared I would go in their place.

As long as it were relatively quick and painless.

I gave up being scared of dying ages ago.

What concerns me now is the manner of my departing, do something decent or expire a gibbering dribbling wreck (see @baglock for details) and a burden to all and sundry?

Size 10, and loads to choose from. For some reason the Army, quite late on in my service, decided I should have more footwear than Emelda Marcos.
QM’s love child?

Opinionated, gobshite "Celebrities" who think they can preach to the planet and deserve to be taken seriously just because they play make-believe for a living.

Extinction Rebellion activists.

Greta Thunberg

The Montreal Canadiens and their obnoxious fans.

Shít thread starters.