Save Scottish Regiments site - [url][/url]

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DonnMac2, Dec 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Excellent!

But would anyone else be better?
  2. I would probably recommend to the person behind the don't vote labour website, to be a bit more secretive about where he/she is. :wink:
  3. Well after reading their policies, it's a toss up between them and the good old blue noses :D

I like their policies, but will they stick to them??

agent smith
  4. Yeah righty-ho :roll:
  5. That question is probably why they'll be re-elected. And of course Michael Moore will visit to encourage their re-election. There will be a campaign to cast doubt on the "other party" intimating they have some sort of "secret agenda" which will never be defined by the accusers, but voters, running scared, will vote Labour to beat this "secret agenda"
  6. /\ /\

See what I mean?

What the tories did was stupid, but pales behind what is happening now, and what is happening now is only the beginning.
  7. Hear, hear. By definition, the cuts being announced today go beyond 'Options'. The Tories intended the NI peace dividend to be used to reduce overstretch, not to reduce the size of tha army.
  8. This is one of the reasons that we should not vote Labour. They are so confident that they will be re-elected that they are doing things with impunity. They do not listen to the people they are supposed to represent and just pass laws as they see fit, e.g. hunting.

The don't vote labour web-site is only asking people not to vote labour, it does not tell you what other party to vote for. There are still 3 or 4 alternatives to vote for.

If we all do this then this will dump the labour party and send shockwaves around the other parties as they will know that if they start to push through any unpopular policies that the same will happen to them!!

Pie in the Sky - I know, but if it happened wouldn't it be tremendous? :wink:
  9. Yep, the tories have a vested interest in keeping the armed forces strong...

because most of their ministers hold positions in arms/defence contractors :)

agent smith
  10. AS, you mean ex-ministers - unless I have missed something in ther news this morning. :wink:

Knowing something about defence, and even thinking it important, may have had something to do with the appointments you are thinking of. Although I think you will find ex Labour politicians too on the boards of these companies.
  11. Bump.....

I want to keep this in everyones thoughts (cos i am secretly the mind control cops 8O :twisted: )

agent smith