Save me Tony!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Abdiel, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He is the middle East Peace envoy after all so it is his job to bring peace to the place

If anyone can save him it must be Saint Tone look what he did for Iraq

2. Good point on one of the comments.

So just where is he and what is he doing for his £lots?

3. Tony, being a man of honour, will appear to rescue his friend, with whom he has so much in common.
    When 'behind the scenes work' is mentioned by the Foreign Office it means secretly getting Blair to the Pyramids from which he can declare peace and get a gong. Don't underestimate him, or his wife.

4. Being as Libya's Governmental finance sector are a bit unsteady, will they have to pay by Proforma invoice?

5. Tony won't soil his hands with cash, but he probably takes American Express.

6. Does it count as the middle East or North Africa?

7. I don't know why but Tone strikes me as the sort of person who would be more than happy with big suitcases full of cash.

8. I have noticed how quiet Bliar is during all these uprisings. As he is the ME peace envoy appointed by the US, I would have thought he would have been more vocal. Obviously the wrong man for the job...again.

9. I tried unsuccessfully not to vomit!

These equally abhorrent men deserve each other.

Perhaps the grinning spiv Blair, with repellent wife in tow, could be induced to visit Gaddafi at the same time as every aircraft in the US Mediterranean Fleet paid a 'courtesy call'.

Blair's revolting spouse could be tempted to visit with the promise of 'freebies'.

In a perfect world, Hain, Hewitt, Hodge, Harman, Alistair Campbell, 'Gorbals' Mick, Mrs. Uddin, Mr. Foulkes, Peter Tatchell, Mr. Mandelson, and the failed oaf Brown, should all join the 'peace mission'.

10. Africa or Middle East? IMD when we had assets and bases around the world, it was known as the Near East.

11. I think that he would fear being caught by customs. It would ruin his 'man of the people' and 'regular guy' image to be found with more cash than the average (non merchant banker) earns in a lifetime.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I suspect Mandy is hoping nobody read down to the bottom of that link...

As Business Secretary, Lord Mandelson signed a deal with Libya’s education minister for greater cooperation in higher education and research. Saif has described Lord Mandelson as a ‘killer of a man’.

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Watch out for TB buying a football club in the near future

14. Your Grace,

Far be it for me, a mere commoner, to contradict you or to correct you, but:

you refer to Mr. Mandelson as 'Lord' Mandelson. You are by birth, by act of God or by Fate, a Lord in the grade of Duke.

Mr. Mandelson is as common today as the day he was born.

Shame upon you Your Grace - was this misjudgement as a result of Nanny being cross with you? Maybe, you were simply feeling a little 'off colour'?