Save Chibber?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by polar, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should he have his O2 tag removed?

A few PM's to me seemed OK, maybe the way he tried to wind up people was wrong but does he deserve a 2nd chance??

p.s. I'm interested/curious to see what he has posted and his O2 status is making it difficult

2. Give him a second chance...................yes

3. give him a second chance second he offends offer him the mess fork and leave him to do the sensible option

4. I disagreed with most of what he wrote but he wrote it in good faith and should not be penalised for that. To go down that route is to follow what this Gobmint is doing to Democracy in this country. Let him back in.

5. msr

msr LE

I spoke to him on a number of occasions via PM.

His last one was 'sook my cock' [sic].

If he wants to come back, he needs to realise that there are certain conventions as befit any community.

msr

6. As far as I am aware someone with an O2 tag can still post, so if Chibber moderates his/her postings & pms then surely there must be a process that allows the O2 tag to be removed :?

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'd agree that Chibber's is a bit of a throbber, and other than being rude to MSR I had not noticed him breaking the rules.

What I am surprised about is that Geordie-Blerk has not been O2 thiefed. Compared to him Chibber is a total lightweight.

8. Notice you have a right old gripe with geordie bloke. Is it because he's serving? You're a cadet aren't you? Not having a go, just curious. One thing's for certain though - his posts are a darn sight more entertaining than yours.

9. And TA is not serving? Being a cadet is not an intention to serve. Where is your point??

Geordie Fuckwit is a regular Signaller, who likes to prop up his own ego by putting down TA (I think it makes him feel hard :twisted: ).

10. In defence of who-ever had to give out an O2 tag: I'm sure that a decision like that would be discussed amongst the other Moderators.
    I did like the comment
    Having just had a similar situation with a forum that I help to run and the PM that I got was
    Its quite easy to be rude when on line. I am going to Shoot near where the little rentboy lives later this year and am looking forward to a face to face meeting with the poisonous heap of wombat's doo :D

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well if thats what his pms are like then sod him!

12. I'm a newb, so I'm not sure what's gone down, but he has been courteous to me. Just my experience.

13. Thumbs down I'm afraid.

When you start editing other's comments to your own benefit, then I'm afraid he's crossed the rubicon of acceptability.

Bye

14. I thought he brought a bit of life to the TA board, got to admit it has been rather grim of late!

15. Why the guy is a class 1 c0ck!

Stilts