Sausages

Who the fuck sells sausages in multiples of five? What use is five, ten or fifteen sausages to any right-minded person?
Your cards are marked Harriott.

No-one sells those sausages Sandman, it's an internet joke so the photo is a mock up.

Mugatu2 said:
No-one sells those sausages Sandman, it's an internet joke so the photo is a mock up.
<clears throat>

I believe relevant expression here is, " No shit Sherlock?"

Anything with a TV "Chef" on it is normally utter crap

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On a sausage related tangent, I made a fcuking awesome toad in the whole last night, I used the Tesco finest spiced apricot and pork sausages, I can highly recommend the entire Tesco finest sausage range.

Mmmmm sausage.

Ravers said:
On a sausage related tangent, I made a fcuking awesome toad in the whole last night, I used the Tesco finest spiced apricot and pork sausages, I can highly recommend the entire Tesco finest sausage range.

Mmmmm sausage.
Did you eat the hole thing? :D

PE4rocks said:
Ravers said:

Mmmmm sausage.
Did you eat the hole thing? :D
I thought it was a euphamism for taking a dump before I noticed it was in the cookery forum. :oops:
Haven't had toad in the hole for ages. A good antidote to Christmas. It's on the list for din-dins soon. I'll probably serve it up with onion gravy and celeriac mashed potato. Ooh, I'm slavvering already.
Cheers Ravers! :thumleft:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cookery 0
S Cookery 8
oldmanron Weapons, Equipment & Rations 186