Sausage's and SLR tales here

At last a place for all your tall tales that include both sausage meat and L1A1's here ....

( no dirty foreign metric FAL's or revolting foreign metric sausages.)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I once ate 5 sausages.

At breakfast.

In the cookhouse.

I want to buy a genuine, British L1A1 SLR (that fires and isn't worn out) and some British sausages. I can't find either in the US, and even if I could, I doubt I could afford them.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I once ate 5 sausages.

At breakfast.

In the cookhouse.
Liar- nobody got FIVE sausages- in fact nobody got 2 !! Ask joker !!

I DID so there.

Mind, it was just after the end of breakfast service and there was no bacon left. Or eggs. Or beans. Or those weird fried potato things.

Just 5 sausages. And some bread.

During one of those weird camping trips somewhere near Soltau I had a sausage for breakfast.
upload_2014-8-9_22-27-14.jpeg

Never was allowed five sausages but I once went into the cookhouse and ate 5 boiled eggs. You were allowed as many as you wanted so I put 5 on my plate. I was quite severely distressed by the time I was tucking into the fourth one. The fifth one took me an hour to swallow it.

I never ate another boiled egg for about 5 years after that and even after all this time, I probably eat maybe one a year with a very soft yolk and plenty of soldiers to wash the egg down.

Egg banjos on the other hand were great especially with loads of brown sauce.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
At last a place for all your tall tales that include both sausage meat and L1A1's here ....

( no dirty foreign metric FAL's or revolting foreign metric sausages.)

**** off Francis you blackmailing penis.

Latest Threads