• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sausage Finger Syndrome

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dear All Seeing Mods, who art on Mount Olympus.....

Like a lot of people, I access the site via a tablet rather than sat in front of a tidy big monitor.

I've now had three conversations about inadvertent SABCs - one of which I inadvertently gave someone else and two of which were awarded to me by Arrsers who were actually perfectly happy with what I'd posted.

Since I'm guessing this happens with monotonous regularity, please may we have a sausage fingered Smiley to replace the SABC wrongly awarded?

Ta

Pass the Ambrosia!

..and Delta Dog wins the inevitable ironic award* for zealous OTT promptitude...

* with Speshul Menshuns for @thegimp and @blackmetallic but just not fast enough....first is first and second is.. Nowhere!

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wish you well in your hopeless and impossible task in getting some sensible action regarding the icons.

I feel your hurt and anguish over the Inadvertent Fat-Finger (IFF) syndrome which could be easily fixed by resiting the icons.

Won't happen though, but never mind, it is Friday after all. :p

Last edited:
I wish to complain about the new proposed sausage fingered emoticon

1) It is pandering to the usual white patriarchal membership of the site and yet agin is not ethnically or Gender Diverse

2) If the emoticon is doing a fandabby dozy pose it should be wearing tartan - you culturally appropriating English *********** *** ****** *****

3) Yet again the emoticon fails to address the fact that Arrse includes numerous less able bodied members and so its somewhat discriminatory that emoticons don't reflect this.
Spider has been banned again so there's no need to include an emoticon licking windows** in the name of inclusiveness

**No need but many threads and posters could benefit from this (anything involving Kent police for starters)

Dear Mods,
I find that horrible emoticon to be very offensive towards the follically challenged. Where do I sign for compo?
Regards Baldy BM.

Or you could just do something wild and crazy like not getting your knickers in a twist over them.
I must say I wonder sometimes why people get so upset. I've been given "random" ratings at times but so what? They're only fecking pixels. If they were intentionally given so be it.

Sometimes I lie asleep all night worrying about it.

Morning All,
My fingers are like salamis so I use a sausage(one only).
I do find that women have no complaints though when I use my fingers and not a sausage.

Dear All Seeing Mods, who art on Mount Olympus.....

Like a lot of people, I access the site via a tablet rather than sat in front of a tidy big monitor.

I've now had three conversations about inadvertent SABCs - one of which I inadvertently gave someone else and two of which were awarded to me by Arrsers who were actually perfectly happy with what I'd posted.

Since I'm guessing this happens with monotonous regularity, please may we have a sausage fingered Smiley to replace the SABC wrongly awarded?

Ta

Pass the Ambrosia!

..and Delta Dog wins the inevitable ironic award for zealous OTT promptitude...
Why isn't the icon black? Racist

The wailing of "Why did you SABC my post?" by the weak sisters of ARRSE is like a little ray of sunshine to brighten the dark New Zealand winter hours.
Who knew pixels could reduce grown men to such craven whining?

I have an idea, mad as it sounds but bear with me. If you SBCA by mistake undo the SBCA

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Or you could just do something wild and crazy like not getting your knickers in a twist over them.
Why don't we just get rid of them?
Arrse worked perfectly well before them.

I feel that a dimension has been lost by abolishing the bullshit button.

It's a rich and precious part of arrse history that we should celebrate

#freethebullshit

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you get a lot of SBCA's?
Not really, however it depends on the subject matter and if I'm in an argumentative mood.
Then again it's only a bit of fun and if we didn't like it we wouldn't be here would we.

Edited. I got a lot of Bullshits and SABC from Bugsy, but he was an argumentative so and so at times.