Sausage and Beans

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by TheBigUn, Jun 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remove plastic outer packaging. Massage pouch contents to distribute them evenly.

Place foil pouch into hot water bring to the boil and simmer for five minutes.

Remove left hand glove from jacket pocket and put it on. Hold top of pouch and remove from boiling water then hold pouch in palm of left hand.

Tear at perforation or to be really neat cut the top of the foil pouch using gerber/leatherman.

Grasp racing in spoon with right hand and dig in and enjoy.

Remembering to spill bean juice down your rank slide whilst simultaneously getting orders to move the minute that you start eating. :wink:
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cut the top off ?

That's just hattish.
  3. Hattish it may be but some of us do try to maintain a degree of civility when out and about on SPTA etc and various overseas schemes. Unlike you scruffy maroon bereted philistines.

I expect that you don't even need a glove to hold yours Cutaway because you have extra tough hands from pulling your parachutes lines/strings/wires or whatever you call them. :wink:

I also dispute the fact that "Hattish" is a real word? You sir are a hattist and I am quite clearly being hattishally abused and will suffer your hattism no further. I shall be consulting the council for hattism equality forthwith.

Damn your eyes man!