Saudi women don't matter?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But that nice King Abdullah is giving them the vote.

2. I know people who'd pay good money to get 10 smacks on the botty with a cane.

3. I reckon the Saudi bints should do a Lysistrata and their so called men, there'd be lots more man love of course but not many more Saudi Infanta,s.

4. Yes but their husbands and the taxi drivers won't take them to the polling station, no brainer really!

Does anyone actually give a **** about Saudi women?

5. I was going to suggest a whip round but it's already been organized for her.

6. As this thread appears in the Current Affairs bit, I would have expected some high-brow comments about how Sauid women are repressed and are treated as second class sub-humans but it seems to have been taken over by the NAAFI crowd. Not that I'm complaining really, I think they should all be subservient and willing to go down on all fours to take it up the bum-hole - but only if they're good looking. The majority who are mingers can just get out in the desert and pretend to be camels.

Do Saudi women come in the ginger variety I wonder? Just that I've never seen one.

7. Shaima Jastaina was lucky, whatever the thinking behind King Abdullah's intervention. She is either reckless or brave. Driving whilst wearing a burkha is after all, one step away from self-immolation.

B

Attached Files:

8. How would you know?

9. Steady as you are lads, no spanked muslamic lady botties this week.

10. I think the religious police are most concerned about them.

11. I won't say where I was, but I was in a resturant in a muslim state in the mid 80's. It was run by a Chinese chap and it had a perfectly legal drinks licence. (The country is now a dry state).

In the corner sat a few locals sipping Tiger beers. Next thing, in walked 5 or 6 be-suited "gentlemen" with bamboo canes, who walked upto this table and started laying into the guys big time. After a good few minutes they left, leaving behind a right broken and blooded mess.

That was the way the Religious Police treated their own citizens in what was then, a very very moderate Islamic country.

I also worked with a half asian lass whose mother had been imprisoned in Saudi. She was Indian but a British Citizen, the husband Scottish. He worked in the oil game and was living and working in Saudi. She had come out to visit and on the second day had walked out of their house without a head scarf on.

She was reported and was hauled away by the religious Police. She was beaten and sexually assorted and held for 3 days. Once the British High Commisioner turned up she was shipped out of Saudi that very day!

I love a society where a peaceful, harmoneous existence is allowed to develop and flourish...if you are male!

12. My bold, sexually assorted eh, tell me some more about that, is it like licourice allsorts?

13. lol...indeed!!.. I think they put the good bits at the top and the smelly bits at the bottom ;)

Assaulted would have been more appropriate!