Saudi students rebuff US communications guru

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Taz_786, Sep 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unbelievable

What did she expect? Rapturous applause and an immediate ripping of Burkas? I'm sure the religous police would have something to say about that, as well as Hubby looking to repeat the lesson when they got home. No wonder they all lined up to the microphone, probably gave their names and addresses too , before they got tore in.

What a stupid, ignorant , patronising halfwit. "America will help you to fly" Is this stupidity contagious in State amongst women at the moment?

2. But America knows best! Didn't you get the email from Downing Street?

Surely if you want someone to change the way they behave and embrace FREEDOM (TM), the best way to go about it is through bullying them, patronising them and making thinly veiled threats.

3. There is something (unintentionally) comical about the administration sending these taxpayer-supported busybodies hither and yon telling foreigners how they are to live.

4. Some people accept that when King George I apointed a woman ambassador to Iraq back in 89/90 it was taken by Sodam as the OK to invade Kuwait, for no Arab Strongman could be shown to be orderd around by a mear Woman.
    john

5. Some people accept that when King George I apointed a woman ambassador to Iraq back in 89/90 it was taken by Sodam as the OK to invade Kuwait, for no Arab Strongman could be shown to be orderd around by a mear Woman.
    john