Saudi Qaeda group wants world U.S. oil sources hit

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Hugo Chavez,new partner in T.W.A.T?
  3. Deliciously ironic I thought :D

I don't think the Venezuelan old bill are going to be too fussed about the level of force used in dealing with the threat.
  4. Should I be donning tin hat and mounting a GPMG on the heli deck!!
  5. Kevlar these try and keep up oldboy
  6. As always more reasons why (other than the human rights abuses, lack of democracy, unable to get a decent bacon butty and a pint) we should be giving the Saudis a good shoeing.

Mini-rant over.
  7. What we should be doing is using alternative fuels and kick oil into touch. That way we won't need oil and the arabs will have it all and no one to sell it too. They end up going broke and ending up in the stone age. Thus their crops and economies collapse and we end up with natural selection killing them off without having to fight them. All very easy.
  8. Oil wont last forever and unless SA can diverse into other business like Bahrain&Dubai then they are royally fooked and just how ironic would it be should they start having to purchase oil from those "Infidels"
  9. Damned right. The quicker they are back herding goats the better.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You forget that by the time this happens, they'll all have been granted asylum in the UK where they will continue their struggle against their infidel homeland (ours) whilst shouting off about the lack of World Bank funding for their poor camel-feckers back in their actual homeland. By this time, they will be saying that the reason why their homelands are back to shagging camels is because we 'stole' all their oil during the crusades.

Why don't these tossers start in Saudi, the land of the wahabbi extremists?

11. Could be sooner than you think,