Saudi Princess has her say (from the "safety" of the UK)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CrashTestDummy, Apr 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An interesting article by Princess Basma Bint Saud Bin Abdulaziz, the daughter of King Saud, who once tried to establish a constitutional monarchy in the magic Kingdom.

BBC News - Saudi princess: What I'd change about my country

I wonder if anything she advocates will ever come to pass under the medieval system currently in place.
  2. With such constructive, well thought out ideas, perhaps she should go "home" and campaign for them to be implemented. No - I can't see it happening either.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'd give her one
  4. ImageUploadedByARRSE1333981325.865239.jpg

Can't disagree!!
  5. fu2

fu2 LE

dream on bitch
  6. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

You just want me for my money!..... Yes, my little princess
  7. You`d think with her money she would be able to get her nose fixed.
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

If you look at the BBC site, the first picture shows the Princess. From the left she's the 3rd... hold on 5th... nah, 1st...
  9. Hmm.. I wonder if it was this Princess .......
    Princess facing Saudi death penalty given secret UK asylum - Home News - UK - The Independent
    I wonder if she's getting the usual Asylum seekers luxury house at expense?

After all Saudi is so well known as a place of benevolent enlightenment, it is the epicenter of that great religion of peace & female emancipation isn't it? Oops, perhaps not :-(
    Misha'al bint Fahd al Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this happened not too long ago [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"a few years back, one of their princesses was stoned to death for having an affair with a commoner. She was buried up to her neck and then a dump truck load of boulders was dropped on her."[/FONT]
  10. Harsh, but fair. Tell me, has she ever reoffended?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Look on the bright side. The treatment stopped it breeding any more useless raghead *****.
  12. Yeah, we have form for providing sanctuary to these wealthy Arab women. See Mrs al-Assad for further info.
  13. "Bad" lighting

... and yes, I would

***Edited twice for m ngness ***
  14. Not sure why people assume Western culture has such a good record on women's Human Rights;

In UK until 1991 it was lawful for a husband to rape his wife, based on a legal precedent set in the 18th century.
    In 1965 a paedophile was acquited because he felt aroused by his 6 year-old victim.
    Women were finally given the vote on the same terms as men in 1928 (i.e. all women over 21 allowed to vote, not just married women over 30) and yet many of my neighbours see no reason to do so, not out of political conviction, because they have none, but because they've been brainwashed into believing that they should have no truck with 'men's business'.

A woman may be intelligent, articulate and well-read, a pillar of the local community and devoted to 'The Archers', but should she have the unmitigated temerity to leave him after he perforates her eardrum, then she is a vindictive bitch who just wants to ruin the poor man.

We have a long way to go before we can say we routinely treat each other with dignity and courtesy. The fact that HRH cannot live in the country of her birth is an indictment of their system, not ours.

And yes, I could be tempted...