Saudi prince kills aide in UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by carlbcfc, Feb 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How far does diplomatic immunity go?

LINK

2. When it comes to Saudi's they won't be messed with- look at 9/11. This will go away.

3. It'll all be swept under the carpet. Can't pi55 the Saudi's off.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No need to panic. Sharia Law will no doubt deal with this. 8O

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Private jet no doubt in bound to Northolt for him as we speak

He gets off they'll buy 2 Eurofighters

6. Watch it, they'll be coming for you next

7. He only killed his own aide, so deal!

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

My mistake

He gets off we pay them £100 milion to take two eurofighters

There fixed it

9. Diplomatic immunity goes a long way. Look at the murder of Yvonne Fletcher, her murderer was allowed to leave the country.
    Only the Saudi's can waive the right to diplomatic immunity but I doubt they will do it. It doesn't make them any worse than Britain who would cover someone in a country that has the death penalty for murder.
    Some things leave a very nasty taste in the mouth but they are there to offer protection to diplomats in foreign countries and we have to keep our eye on the bigger picture.

10. Sadly, it's probably true. :oops:

11. Learn something new every day; I did'nt realise royals had the same get-out-of-jail-free card as diplomats.

Anyway, Saudi has the Oil, so they make the rules. Nothing unusual about that.

12. Somone once told me those rich Saudi love to smoke crack, bone prozzies and get p!ssed up on visits to the UK. Very Islamic!

Is there a reason you cannot comment on the story at the bottom of the page? Seems you can on all the rest.

13. Well, if the prozzies are about 12 years old, they are following in the very finest traditions of Islam and the Prophet Himself(Praise be upon Him)! :twisted:

14. Why did Mossad not just send a few of their diplomats over to Saudi?

If they want to play that game?

15. As far as the Red Sea Pedestrians are concerned, one Saudi killing another is NHI: No Humans Involved. :twisted: