Saudi girl, 13, sentenced to 90 lashes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Avre, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How the fuck did mohammed develop a law about mobile phones 1600 years ago?

2. Every day we think this country is going down the toilet (it is), some whacko shows up to let us know how far we have to fall. I particularly liked:

I hates them, I does, gollum.

3. Seems a bit harsh but then again, you live by the law of the country you live in. A few people in dear old Blighty would do well to remember that.

4. It really does make you wonder doesn't it!

5. It's a miracle :D

6. Shariah law for the UK anyone?

7. Are you listening, Anjem Choudhury?

8. The headline neglects to mention that she assaulted her head teacher when caught with the phone, not saying that makes it any less evil, just that the headline is deliberatly misleading.

9. My bold.

10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Ooh, arrse is so contrary. Chav teenager gets pulled by headmistress for having a mobile in class and assualts the head teacher. If that was Mansfiled there would be calls for mass graves and chav culls. Because the Saudis actually do it suddenly its a bad thing.

Does anyone know what crime they crucify people for?

11. I love the way the Mail puts Gordon Brown next to the King in the photo, although it has no relevance to the story.

"Look! Broon with the Anti-Christ!"

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Not being a member of the wahabi tribe is one of the qualifying criteria...extra points earned for being a foreigner.

The recent guys were child rape and the other for murder, abduction and homosexual intercourse.

13. It's not the punishment; it's the conviction (and a dollop of sarcasm).

14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't think they actually crucify people to death, I've heard it is more of an after party event once someone has been beheaded.