Saudi Girl, 12, Drops Plan To Divorce 80-Year-Old Cousin

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ghost_us, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate...

Apparently some of them are taking that comment to heart. I think that peace in the middle east will always be a pipe dream as long as things like this remain to be acceptable in that part of the world. If they could do this to their own children, imagine what they would do to yours.

edit: Oops, forgot to add the link:
  2. Child abuse is not the preserve of the muslim - in case you hadn't noticed, the catholic church is currently fighting hard to gain the upper hand in this field.
  3. The other thing that springs to my mind is Jerry Lee Lewis. Sadly this goes on in too many places and cultures.
  4. ..and it doesnt cost them $22k for the pleasure!
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You're all just racists and bigots you lot. In a multcultural world, we must accept and also applaud those differences between our peoples.

I read it somewhere on a council leaflet, that.
  6. I suppose you gotta get them before they get hairy.
  7. He's nearing the end of the plank. Someone filled her ear with the notion of riches. She may fare well financially but suffer carnally.

In the end - who the fcuk cares.
  8. Because, of course, no Christian would ever have sex with a child.
  9. long as there's a piss up afterwards.

Poor kid but there you go. Old badgers with cash have always got the young change there matter the society.
  10. There is some difference however, when the culture accepts it, and the state legalises it. A law that predominantly affects young girls in a state where women get no say on the law. Perhaps Catholic Priests would feel more at home in that part of the world, as I gather young boys also get the rough end of the shitty stick.
  11. The difference being child abuse is a sin and a crime in the eyes of the Catholic Church in islam it is part and parcel of their faith... so in that case it very much is the preserve of the Muslim.

Wonder how long it will be till they get special dispensation to be nonces in this country?

They certainly aint getting deported for it.
  12. Spanish age of consent = 13 apparently.
  13. If it's a crime in the eyes of the church why try to shelter priests from the law?
  14. Because religion, like politics attracts the scum and villainy of the world.
  15. Yep, as the Dwarfette informed a horrified Dwarf the day before I forcibly stuck her in a burka.

But it does raise a point about how old you have to be and how cultures see it.