Saudi Arabia orders citizens to leave Lebanon "immediately"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pandaplodder, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Saudi State news agency has said that its citizens (shouldn't that be subjects?) have been ordered home from Lebanon.

In recent days a former Government minister has been caught plotting assassinations in Lebanon with the Syrian Assad regime.

Saudi Arabia is the main backer behind Anti Assad groups in Syria (Iran is another).

Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon immediately - SPA | Reuters

If things do kick off again in Lebanon then it has all the scope for a nasty conflict
  2. The Bastards......I was hoping to go Snowboarding in Lebanon next season.....!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Is that the slower version of water boarding ?

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Lebanon doesn't seem to have any luck at all! They have really good looking women though - have quite a few friends in the states who are from that neck of the woods. They're obsessed about fashion brands though, and flashy cars.
  5. Don't worry: in 2006, when the IDF were knackering the place, we were still on the beach, in the bars and clubs and up in the mountains. You had to be a bit careful which route you chose mind, as the Israelis kept taking out the bridges. I recall that some Krauts ended up in a dry river bed because they tried to cross a bridge just as some ordinance hit it.