Saudi Air Force officer goes postal in Pensacola

D

Deleted 24582

I did not realise it was that easy. Is it like selling/buying a used car? Do you get a logbook or something with it?
Forgive me for what is probably bone questions to you. I'm a Scot and we can't carry a penknife over here.

Armslist is a firearms selling website. You can put in any locale in the US and see what you want to buy. All will vary by State.

But you find something you like, email or text the seller and ask your questions. Haggle for a price or trade, meet up some place and complete the purchase. We don’t have to legally go through an FFL here. So yes if I was inclined to use my hill billy stash I could get a firearm today.

Houseboy

Clanker
So you refuse to understand, you have the capacity but just refuse out of blind rage.

If I could be bothered, you would have my contempt. But I'm lazy so carry on.
What's to understand? It is a binary situation, firearms kill innocent civilians regularly and with alacrity in the US. That the US point blank refuses to address that situation tells me all I need to know about its mindset.

You contempt is like ambrosia to me, I relish it.

Houseboy

Clanker
An eye roll with a move along, sir.
Indeed. When it come to the BATF in a raging three-way firefight with Hazzard County Sherriff and the local good ole boys, I'd be wondering what had happened to my country. You seem to be looking forward to it.

I believe you.
But my opinion is different, I worked with them and found most were sound. Of about a hundred of them I found about three that were idiots.
I am talking about the Libyans. The majority were not very nice. Managed 3 years in Libya.

Worked in Saudi for over 20 years ,Most Saudis were ok.

D

Deleted 24582

Indeed. When it come to the BATF in a raging three-way firefight with Hazzard County Sherriff and the local good ole boys, I'd be wondering what had happened to my country. You seem to be looking forward to it.
Yehaw!!
Saying no to big brother is generally a bit less dramatic.

Houseboy

Clanker

Houseboy

Clanker
Yehaw!!
Saying no to big brother is generally a bit less dramatic.
Whilst I agree he was a wrong 'un, David Koresh may disagree.

More have died in auto accidents

And most of them are gang /drug related in urban communities of colour

CDC leading causes of death for black males ages 1-55 is Homicide among the top 5 causes

That would make Blacks the apparent problem going by Shooters and most of their victims are black as well
Blimey ! The vast amount of death by violent crime is black on black, over here as well.
Fancy that for a coincidence.

D

Deleted 24582

Whilst I agree he was a wrong 'un, David Koresh may disagree.
Well if you are the idiot Fed who goes rolling in hot to their compound, instead of quietly and peacefully arresting him what do you expect? People do not like being bullied by Government, and local LE had more sympathy for the Branch Davidians. If you think a show of force is the answer to all your problems, you will be quite fecked when the locals show you theirs.

....when the locals show you theirs.
I believe that Koresh was showing his, and as for peaceful arresting, that wasn’t apparently an option.
For what it worth, and if you are unable to accept Gov’t reports, that’s not much.

Dear USA,

If you won't regulate your firearms ownership (and you won't), then you lose the right to cry when your kids get brassed up (and they will). It's that simple.

Peace Out,

The RoW x

Firearms are regulated, both at Federal and State government level.

D

Deleted 24582

I believe that Koresh was showing his, and as for peaceful arresting, that wasn’t apparently an option.
For what it worth, and if you are unable to accept Gov’t reports, that’s not much.
You think the Feds would have stated they whoopsied again after Ruby Ridge and Waco? They went in guns ablazing and it backfired.

If the Feds were to try this again now, against some groups who could well and truly dig in it would be bad.

windswept398

Old-Salt
You think the Feds would have stated they whoopsied again after Ruby Ridge and Waco? They went in guns ablazing and it backfired.

If the Feds were to try this again now, against some groups who could well and truly dig in it would be bad.
One thing I've always admired about the Yanks is the option to form militia. Having a hand in ensuring your own safety must be nice.

With no background check and it would be legal.
Not in every State and only for now. That practice is about to come to an end and I agree it should. I believe no firearm should be sold or given to another person without a background check, especially if you don't know the person.

Lets face it Jonesy, you could sell a rifle to a neighbour you've known for some time, do you really know that neighbour? It's not like they are going to brag about having a past felony conviction if they do have one.

Last year I transferred a pistol to one of my lads, I made him jump through the hoops because he's not going to tell me if he's been in trouble since he left home.