Saudi Air Force officer goes postal in Pensacola

Thought we had problems with Libyans and sexual assaults a few years back. Brushed under carpet probably

Yokel

LE
RIP to the victims of both this week's attacks.

The hosting powers that be will probably rely on the home country telling them that the chap is a good egg.

I have seen a couple of news reports on this and am still trying to get my head around why sheriffs deputies were involved and not the on base security team.

Thought we had problems with Libyans and sexual assaults a few years back. Brushed under carpet probably
Some went to nick, some claimed asylum

I think it ended any form of relationship of that kind with that particular country.

Worked there for a couple of years, they definitely are the bottom of the sh*tpile. The character of that group of people is pretty unpleasant.

Last edited:
From a very good Spam friend who's sister lives close
This is the bastard

received_2212115968889077.png

My wife ran an ESL school a fair few years back and a bunch of Saudi blokes showed up - they looked a bit off to me and about as trustworthy as a used car salesmen (and my fears were proven right), but she informed me they were all good as they were 'Saudi special forces/bodyguards to a prince'.

What they were in fact grabby/ bad smelling/misogynists who were here to party, play the system and criticize the American culture, while enjoying activities they cant do in Saudi Arabia.

And they were being monitored by three letter agencies here in the U.S

offog

LE
I am sure the comments by the good governor will go over the heads of the Dunn family.

"There's obviously going to be a lot of questions about this individual being a foreign national, being a part of the Saudi air force and then to be here training on our soil," said the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis.

"Obviously the government of Saudi Arabia needs to make things better for these victims and I think they're going to owe a debt here, given that this was one of their individuals," he added.

Has Royalgreenjacket orgasmed yet?

I think it ended any form of relationship of that kind with that particular country.

Worked there for a couple of years, they definitely are the bottom of the sh*tpile. The character of that group of people is pretty unpleasant.
Yes because 9/11.. First flight out of the USA the Bin-thingy family

It was close to expiring, by the looks of it.
He was probably only over for a short course. The Pensacola school teaches a fair few courses ranging from rescue swimmer to aircrew so he could have been over for any one of a multitude of courses. The boxheads send their blokes over to a place just up the road from me where they have admin buildings, aircraft maintenance facilities and permanent staff on 2 or 3 year postings.

I am more interested in knowing how he got a firearm. Visitors to the US may not buy, or receive firearms with very limited exceptions. Contrary to popular myth he cannot just walk into a gun shop and buy one, so it would be interesting to find out if he had hands on a duty weapon from someone.

Nato123

War Hero
My wife ran an ESL school a fair few years back and a bunch of Saudi blokes showed up - they looked a bit off to me and about as trustworthy as a used car salesmen (and my fears were proven right), but she informed me they were all good as they were 'Saudi special forces/bodyguards to a prince'.

What they were in fact grabby/ bad smelling/misogynists who were here to party, play the system and criticize the American culture, while enjoying activities they cant do in Saudi Arabia.

And they were being monitored by three letter agencies here in the U.S

Worked very closely with them for 4 years when doing RST for this bod. TBH his Guys were very respectful, efficient and decent blokes.

Latest Threads