Saucy minx

I was born the wrong sex...the next time around i want to come back with a cock and a flange so i can shag myself bandy....save a bleeding fortune on first dates and divorces.

Many, many years ago, when all this Equality and Diversity shite first raised its head (and it did in the police, long before anyone else other than Social Workers were subjected to it) I caused a bit of a stir by proclaiming that I was, in fact, a Lesbian because I preferred to have sex with women. The Marxist Harridan in charge of that particular brain washing session harrumphed and told me I couldn't be a Lesbian as I wasn't a woman. I replied that I was appalled by her sexist attitude, and that it was disgraceful that she should seek to ridicule my sexuality on the basis that I was male. You could actually hear the cogs in the mindless cow's brain whirring. Prior to the next period I had to go and see the Chief Inspector, who though convinced I had committed some Disciplinary Offence couldn't find one to pin on me. I was 'excused' the rest of the indoctrination and told to 'watch my step'.

Latest Threads