• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Saturday night in the Sgts Mess....

....excuse me mate, are you finished with the Express?.... Hello?.....  Erm...can I have that paper after you?  Oh, sorry, didn't mean to wake you....

Is it any wonder no fuc*er goes there!!

Come to our Mess. Fighting and all kinds going on. We even have a fat slapper who should really be working in the NAAFI, but she's ok as she takes a portion now and then.

LOL cool!  Does she get involved in the fighting too?  We've got a couple of female livers-in here but one looks like a 50 year old Billy Bunter and the other one is REALLY ming*ng!  I'm on my way  :)

D

Door_Bundle

Unfortunately we've no females in our mess. That's probably why I masturbate a lot!

No one uses the mess.......true. See my comments on loyalty and it's probably one of the main reasons. Too many senior WOs too interested in going to the "Dark Side" to care about the traditions?

Strange how quickly some of them forget their roots when you have to salute them!!!! ???

Still, come the revolution comrades......

Love Red Ken xx

Stained_Eligius said:
....excuse me mate, are you finished with the Express?.... Hello?.....  Erm...can I have that paper after you?  Oh, sorry, didn't mean to wake you....

Is it any wonder no fuc*er goes there!!
That's only when you make an appearance. When your not there.........we have a great time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ancient_Mariner The Intelligence Cell 11
Aunty Stella The NAAFI Bar 22
Cuddles The NAAFI Bar 13